No announcement yet.

Favorite River Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Place - "It'll still be there... waiting." [referring to Book's hair] (50)
    2nd Place - "I can kill you with my brain." (50)
    3rd Place - "I threw up on your bed." (50)
    4th Place - "My food is problematic." (50)
    5th Place - (After slashing Jayne's chest with a knife.) "He looks better in red." (50)
    6th Place - "Put a bullet to me. Bullet in the brainpan, squish." (50)
    7th Place - "The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems." (50)
    8th Place - "Sure, I got a secret. More than one. Don't seem likely I'd tell 'em to you now, do it? Anyone off Dyton Colony knows better than to talk to strangers. You're talking loud enough for the both of us though, ain'tcha? I've known a dozen like you. Skipped off home early, running graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lock down, butless than you claim. And you're what? Petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad, little king of a sad, little hill. ...Not really. Call me if anyone interesting shows up." - Shindig (50)
    9th Place - "I swallowed a bug." (50)
    10th Place - "You are such a boob." (50)
    11th Place - "Just keep walking preacher man." (50)
    12th Place - "They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are." (50)
    13th Place - "Jayne is a lass's name." (50)
    14th Place - "They say the snow on the roof is too heavy. They say the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger." (50)
    15th Place - "Two By Two... Hands Of Blue." (50)
    16th Place - "Mal. Bad. In the Latin." (50)
    17th Place - "Nothing in the 'Verse can stop me." (50)
    18th Place - (Cryptically to Jayne) "Your toes are in the sand." (50)
    19th Place - "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (50)
    20th Place - "Won't stop. Won't ever stop. They'll just keep coming until they get back what you took." (50)
    21st Place - "It's a ghost." (50)
    22nd Place - "They took Christmas away... Came downstairs for the shiny presents. They took the tree and the stockings. Nothing left but coal... Don't look in the closet, either. It's greedy. It's not in the spirit of the holiday." (50)
    23rd Place - "No! No, I don't wanna go back to the... It's not okay! You can't just dig into me, shove twenty needles in my Eye and ask me what I see!" (50)
    24th Place -"Day is a vestigial mode of time measurement based on solar cycles. It's not applicable." (50)
    25th Place - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (50)
    26th Place - "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (50)
    27th Place - (To Simon) "I slept for so long... I didn't think you'd come for me. " (50)
    28th Place - "You're wrong, Early. You're wrong about River. River's not on the ship. They didn't want her here, but she couldn't make herself leave. So she melted... Melted away. They didn't know she could do that, but she did." (50)
    29th Place - "Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one." (50)
    30th Place - "So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there." (50)
    31st Place - "Simon... Simon. They-they talk to me, they want me-they want me to talk." (50)

"Mid-bulk Transport. Standard Radion Accelerator core. Class code 03-K64 -- Firefly." (47)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

5th Place - (After slashing Jayne's chest with a knife.) "He looks better in red." (50)
      7th Place - "The human body can be drained of blood in 8.6 seconds given adequate vacuuming systems." (50)
      8th Place - "Sure, I got a secret. More than one. Don't seem likely I'd tell 'em to you now, do it? Anyone off Dyton Colony knows better than to talk to strangers. You're talking loud enough for the both of us though, ain'tcha? I've known a dozen like you. Skipped off home early, running graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in the lock down, butless than you claim. And you're what? Petty thief with delusions of standing? Sad, little king of a sad, little hill. ...Not really. Call me if anyone interesting shows up." - Shindig (50)
      12th Place - "They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they forgot. Now they see the sky and they remember what they are." (50)
      14th Place - "They say the snow on the roof is too heavy. They say the ceiling will cave in. His brains are in terrible danger." (50)
      19th Place - "Bible's broken. Contradictions, false logistics - doesn't make sense. So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there. Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. Noah's ark is a problem. We'll have to call it early quantum state phenomenon. Only way to fit 5000 species of mammal on the same boat." (50)
      20th Place - "Won't stop. Won't ever stop. They'll just keep coming until they get back what you took." (50)
      22nd Place - "They took Christmas away... Came downstairs for the shiny presents. They took the tree and the stockings. Nothing left but coal... Don't look in the closet, either. It's greedy. It's not in the spirit of the holiday." (50)
      23rd Place - "No! No, I don't wanna go back to the... It's not okay! You can't just dig into me, shove twenty needles in my Eye and ask me what I see!" (50)
      24th Place -"Day is a vestigial mode of time measurement based on solar cycles. It's not applicable." (50)
      25th Place - "These are the ones that take you. They're the ones reaching and doing. They're the ones. ...everywhere, and the hands go everywhere... when you brush your teeth and, and nobody said anything... And then they come." (50)
      26th Place - "You're going to suspend cerebral, cardiac,and pulmonary activity in order to induce a proto-comatose state. ...I don't wanna do it. ...I don't wanna go to that place. I don't want to die." (50)
      27th Place - (To Simon) "I slept for so long... I didn't think you'd come for me. " (50)
      28th Place - "You're wrong, Early. You're wrong about River. River's not on the ship. They didn't want her here, but she couldn't make herself leave. So she melted... Melted away. They didn't know she could do that, but she did." (50)
      29th Place - "Eleven. Important number. Prime number. One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one." (50)
      30th Place - "So we'll integrate non-progressional evolution theory with God's creation of Eden. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there." (50)
      31st Place - "Simon... Simon. They-they talk to me, they want me-they want me to talk." (50)

"Mid-bulk Transport. Standard Radion Accelerator core. Class code 03-K64 -- Firefly." (48)

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

"Mid-bulk Transport. Standard Radion Accelerator core. Class code 03-K64 -- Firefly." (49)
        sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

32nd Place - "Mid-bulk Transport. Standard Radion Accelerator core. Class code 03-K64 -- Firefly." (50)

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Working...
          X