Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Kenny's Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Gregus take out chocolate bar from his pocket and put him near Kit.*

Gregus: For later.
    sigpic

Comment

*Teyla approaches Leeta and talks to her quietly while Alec goes off to get another cup of wraith whiskey*

Teyla: I could sense you were uneasy in the beginning of this visit. It's been quite some time since I have traded with your homeworld but I can assure you that I won't say anything to your family about your- *glances over at Alec briefly* Wraith friend.

Leeta: Thank you.

*they both smile at each other and Teyla leaves her. Alec soon returns*

Alec: Why was she looking over at me for? Were you two talking about me?

Leeta: of course!
      The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

McKay: We should get back in the city, or at least I should, to see that everything is done correctly in the lab.

Woolsey: *stands up and walks closer to the door* Thank you for meeting with us and on such short notice. It's been a productive meeting.

Comment

*Rhys rummages in the shelves and produces a bottle of Wraith strength whisky. He offers the bottle to Ronon*

Rhys: If you like you can have this bottle since you liked the whisky so much. Regard it as a goodbye present to celebrate our alliance further.

DS: *blinks in astonishment* Still quite drunk it seems...

Hector: *to Woolsey* I am very glad to hear this meeting went so well. The next time we visit, I would like to see the city as well if I may.

Comment

KM: So much for all the whiskey belonging to Rhys!

Azrael: Indeed. Major Sheppard!

Sheppard: *Turns around to see who's calling him*

Azrael: Next time, I would very much like it if you'd show me how those ships of yours work.

Sheppard: ...I'll think about it.

Comment

Ronon: *smiles and accepts the bottle of whisky* Thanks.

Woolsey: *to Hector* Sure, but I will do my best to keep the IOA from wanting to take up too much of your hive’s time.

*The Lanteans begin to file out of the cruiser.*

Comment

DS: *waves bye* Hope to meet you again soon! *telepathically* Well, that went better than expected, I'd say.

Rhys: *hic* Oh my... I shouldn't have drunken the whisky so fast.

Comment

<cruiser>

Bullseye: *assumes the cruiser controls and lifts off*

Orb: *unfolds the Lantean data print-out of Bullseye's file and giggles*

Bullseye: I'm sure we all gave them something to add to our files.

<Lantean pier>

Sheppard: *stops to watch the smooth, vertical take-off of the cruiser, the pilot in him happy to be able to admire the craft on friendly terms and at close range*

Teyla: *sees John following the cruiser's path* They seemed just as fascinated with our puddle jumpers. I suggest we have an informal meeting to share our experiences with this group. When everyone is sober.

Sheppard: Sounds like a plan. *he turns to walk back to the city*

Comment

*DS sits down at a window and watches the city getting smaller, admiring the sleek towers glistening in the sunlight*

DS: I wish we'll be invited to come back and stay longer. It sounds strange but I could actually imagine spending my next holidays here.

Rhys: *sits down next to DS and gulps down a bit of the hangover remedy* Your holidays? Here??? But it's not as comfy as a hiveship.

DS: I've said it before, a hiveship is a beautiful place but I also love a bit of airy ambience and a view of the sea.

Comment

Working...
                    X