Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL @ Boris being a sleepy wraithy head awwwwww.

WS: wraith are so cute when they sleep.

Shaun: closes his eyes pretending to sleep*

WS: AWWWW!

Karl: *rolls eyes*

Comment

Boris: Commanding a hive can be very tiring.
      sigpic

Comment

Steve: So can looking after one's worshipper... one's very demanding worshipper...

TP: What? You'd be the first one to complain if my hair wasn't just right! *hands brush to Steve*
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

*Ciannwn yawns*

Ciannwn: Sorry about that. I spent the afternoon on the beach with Fred.

Boris: Fred can definitely be very tiring. Just watching him rush around makes me feel worn out.
          sigpic

Comment

*starts to redo Shaun & Karl's hair by taking Karl's hair down and brushing it then putting two strands of braids down it then putting two strands of hair in the front of shaun's hair and a ponytail with one braid in the back*

WS: done, sexy wraiths *hugs them both*
            there should be a book for wraith hairstyles

Comment

WS *finishes doing their hair and hands them cigs then lays back into the couch and smokes blowing it out very sexy*

Karl: These things sure are great for reliving stress. *blows smoke out*

Ws: Your so sexy Karl

Comment

*WS boredly yawns laying in Karl's lap*

*Shaun comes in with a pink squealing pig squirming in his claws* "I brought Dinner if anyone loves bacon !

WS: where did you get that from Shaun?

Shaun: Found it sneaking around inside of my dart after visiting another planet. Nosey little thing *pokes its fat belly with his nail then goes off to make dinner*

Karl: *laughs at Shaun*

Comment

Steve: Did anyone tell Shaun the pig has to be killed and processed before humans can eat it?

Greg: And are you willing to do the deed?

Steve: Me? Lord, no - way too messy! If I were human I'd be a vegetarian!
                  sigpic

Comment

WS: You should have seen him yesterday. He has been chasing, Chickens and Cows! Trying to invade a farm in the near by village

Karl: *facepalm*

WS: -idea- Someone should do a photo shoot with their Wraith riding a horse with their long white hair down and flowing in the summer wind!

Comment

that'd be a pretty piccie
                      sigpic
                      FOR MY HIVE AND MY HIVE ALONE

Comment

*Arrives with Shaun to the COH after unpacking to a different location*

Someone has a birthday tomorrow!

*Shaun carries a basket full of presents*

Comment

Greg & Seth: *join Shaun and lay out their gifts too*

Eddie: I;m getting the cake ready to jump out of! Steve is busy pampering TP for tomorrow

Greg & Seth: Yes, and we all know what that means

Eddie: Hair brushing... what else?

Steve: *sticks head round TP's door and hangs up DO NOT DISTURB sign*
                          sigpic

Comment

TP: *settles down with laptop and starts writing new story*

Steve: *reads over TP's shoulder* SO what's this Native human got that I haven't then, babe?

TP: Absolutely nothing, hon - and you know I only like him because he looks like you *snuggles STeve* But he IS human and when it comes to this particular romance story, the hero has still gotta be human!

Steve: Hmph! You can write the next one about me!

TP: Naturally, babe

Steve:
                            sigpic

Comment

*Shaun peeks over Tp's shoulder* Ooo! a new story?!!

Comment

(Addict, btw I did see your comment on my profile and responded in a huge string of comments...I was REALLY high on caffeine yesterday when I logged on lol, got to see your new siggy too my two favorite men you put together...why haven't we talked more?!! XD)

*RP sits between her two consorts and enjoys the company of fellow worshipers*

Comment

Working...
                                X