Page 843 of 843 FirstFirst ... 343743793833840841842843
Results 16,841 to 16,844 of 16844

Thread: Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Default Re: Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC C

Oh yes! Mina is wonderful in that scene. Though I quite dislike the way she treated Michael, she had a very cool first impression. That look when she takes in the gate room is priceless. As if she's already planning where she's going to hang up the pictures and arrange the furniture.

Default Re: Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC C

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Oh yes! Mina is wonderful in that scene. Though I quite dislike the way she treated Michael, she had a very cool first impression. That look when she takes in the gate room is priceless. As if she's already planning where she's going to hang up the pictures and arrange the furniture.
    I got the impression that she didn't approve of Michael's plan of turning other Wraith into humans. I know Wraith will feed on Wraith on occasion but it doesn't seem to be a 'main food source' thing.

Yes, that too. Which brings us back to the illogical cannibalism discussion. Poor Michael, he probably only meant good. And Mina accused him of having a "lingering stench about him" of what the Lanteans had turned him into. Mina seems like a real hard-liner Wraith Queen. If I was a worshipper in pegasus, I'd rather pick Betty's hive ship to live on.

Edit: I was expecting some April fool's thing happening to my post but there's nothing... yet. Or I didn't notice.

Yes, that too. Which brings us back to the illogical cannibalism discussion. Poor Michael, he probably only meant good.
    It wasn't the most practical plan, though. Humanised Wraith could be stored for later but they'd turn back into Wraith if they weren't dosed with the drug on a regular basis. And if other hive ships had learned that Mina was using Michael's idea they would have banded together to get rid of Mina's hive.

And Mina accused him of having a "lingering stench about him" of what the Lanteans had turned him into.
    Maybe she thought that Michael's plan was really to benefit humans rather than Wraith because she accused him of having sympathy for them.