Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - Introduction, Joining And Inactivity, Rules, OOC Chat

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Neo and Fred! *sneakily hands them a couple of cupcakes*

Had a stupid cold last week and stayed home. That meant I could treat myself to some episodes of SGA. It felt quite good, getting back to Pegasus and seeing some wraithy boys.

Tommy and Rhys:

Though it may be odd but even after all these years, I'm still missing the old times.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
      Though it may be odd but even after all these years, I'm still missing the old times.
      I know what you mean.
      sigpic

Comment

Me too. Watched Common Ground on Friday because it was being played again...

Todd: *preening* But of course you did. *takes a couple of cakes*
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, yes, Common Ground... *swoons* The episode that created so many worshippers.
          *winks at Todd*

Rhys: *growl*

DS: Sorry, couldn't resist.

Comment

Todd: *winks back and purrs* Only natural, my dear. *stares hard at Rhys* After all, I am the Commander.

(Didn't it just... especially the smashing off of that gauntlet, by heck. *thunk*)
            sigpic

Comment

My favourite is still Allies because of Eric.

Eric:
              sigpic

Comment

Rhys: *tries to outstare Todd but gives in quickly*

Don't challenge the Commander! *huggles Rhys*
                *winks at Eric* And of course Eric is just as gorgeous. You just have to love his hair! And his dignified appearance.

(Oh, yes indeed! And that delightful scene when he says "It was worth it, if only to see the stars again..." )

Comment

Sateda where Boris threw Ronan across a street and Neo's wonderful entrance. Mustn't forget Fred's entrance in Travellers.
                  sigpic

Comment

So many wonderful moments. *sigh* I miss it so bad.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

We'll just have to imagine our own stories where the Wraith don't keep getting killed.
                      sigpic

Comment

We're good at imagining stories, aren't we?

And Neo's entrance was one of the best in tv history, IMO. He's just cool beyond words.

Tommy: Yes, Neo is cool. And what did I get as an entrance? Carrying a heap of technical stuff while being bellowed at by Karl. Or, alternatively, covering my hands in yucky goo while hatching a drone. Or, being bellowed at by Todd. Pick one.

DS: Aww, I still love you!

Also, Dave's entrance was rather cool as well. The way he struts into the village, like he owns it. And of course he does own it, and he knows it.

Comment

The Wraith entrance in Allies was wonderful as well. It's the way Mina stops in front of the stargate and looks as if she owns the base.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yes! Mina is wonderful in that scene. Though I quite dislike the way she treated Michael, she had a very cool first impression. That look when she takes in the gate room is priceless. As if she's already planning where she's going to hang up the pictures and arrange the furniture.

Comment

Oh yes! Mina is wonderful in that scene. Though I quite dislike the way she treated Michael, she had a very cool first impression. That look when she takes in the gate room is priceless. As if she's already planning where she's going to hang up the pictures and arrange the furniture.
                              I got the impression that she didn't approve of Michael's plan of turning other Wraith into humans. I know Wraith will feed on Wraith on occasion but it doesn't seem to be a 'main food source' thing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, that too. Which brings us back to the illogical cannibalism discussion. Poor Michael, he probably only meant good. And Mina accused him of having a "lingering stench about him" of what the Lanteans had turned him into. Mina seems like a real hard-liner Wraith Queen. If I was a worshipper in pegasus, I'd rather pick Betty's hive ship to live on.

Edit: I was expecting some April fool's thing happening to my post but there's nothing... yet. Or I didn't notice.

Comment

Working...
                                X