Favourite series? out of 2 and 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite series? out of 2 and 3

Ok Series 1 was probably the best but out of series 2 and 3 which do you prefer.

Mine is easily 3 i think its becoming a strong show again series 2 nearly put me off heroes

2 was good and would have been if there hadn't been the stupid writers strike. This season has been boring and weak, but I still watch.
    sigpic

Comment

2 I think, because of the Adam Monroe character.
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

After seeing this finale, definitely Season 3.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

2 was better.

The first half of 3 was really trying to break the show in half by introducing Sylar's "hunger" and having characters act out-of-character the entire time. Ugh. It was very frustrating.

The second half (Fugitives) was great-okay for the most part and seemed to be trying to repair the damage "Villians" had done.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

tho I haven't seen whole I guess that 3rd is better than 2nd: more intense, more action
            few stories in 2nd was too long (Hiro in Japan) - good stories, but not for tv
            '- Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!
            - Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth.
            - Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?
            - Yes.
            [long pause] - Friend!!'

Comment

I have to go with the second. I really liked Elle and the introduction of David Anders' character was great.

Comment

Upon further reflection, I would still go with Season 3. No doubt about it.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

For me season 3
                  sigpic

Comment

A lot of people on the net don't seem to have enjoyed Season 3 that much, but I loved it! I like all of that complicated plotline, maybe that's how

I didn't NOT enjoy Season 2 but it's my least favourite of the 3 seasons so far, it just wasn't long enough thanks to that writer's strike, and there wasn't enough of Sylar in it for my liking either (he's one of my favourite characters). Hiro's historic Japanese adventure was the best bit of that season, I think.

So, 3 is my fave (after 1)
                    Newly liberated multi-thunker
                    http://twitter.com/missmarvel1980
                    Julia xx

Comment

Season 1 had me on the edge of my seat constantly. The last two have been allright, but nowhere near the caliber of the first.
                      Dimmed light illuminates wearily a thousand skyscrapers of concrete, glass, shattered imaginations and severed dreams. Urban structures of brick and steel extend tendrils of decay and neglect into an aging embrace of irreverence, moving forward into synthetic joy.

Comment

Season, not series.

And I'd have to say season 2, by far. Season 3 was an all around train wreck and has possibly done irrepairable damage to the series as a whole. Villains isn't even worth discussing to me, Fugitives had a strong start and was overall better then Villains, but still waned near the end.

Season 2 had some amazing moments, and I appreciated the more character based story-lines it had been churning out.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
                          Season, not series.

And I'd have to say season 2, by far. Season 3 was an all around train wreck and has possibly done irrepairable damage to the series as a whole. Villains isn't even worth discussing to me, Fugitives had a strong start and was overall better then Villains, but still waned near the end.

Season 2 had some amazing moments, and I appreciated the more character based story-lines it had been churning out.
                          dont correct me

Comment

dont correct me
                            Why shouldn't I? If someone is wrong, they should be corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
                              Why shouldn't I? If someone is wrong, they should be corrected.
                              and if he/she was referring to chapters and not seasons? or perhaps referring to both in the same context, thus requiring another description...you cannot know without asking first.

Comment

Working...
                              X