Fan Fiction help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan Fiction help

Ok, so for the last 2 or 3 years i have wanted to make a fan fic. I have finally decided that i have enough free time and to do it. I have some fairly good plots but any and all ideas, characters, plots, new antagonists, etc. would be great. I am planning on posting it online after i am done writing. Basicly im writing it as if The Ark Of Truth just happened, and everything is normal at the SGC, i would like to join SG-1 and SGA into one story, now that atlantis is on earth. I am going to bring the wraith/Micheal, but i also want to bring in some new blood. something original, i have been thinking, and i thought maybe some equals, because power in numbers has been done and power with Tech has been done. that could be kinda boring though. So maybe a group of bad rebel ancients? lol. I dont know yet, im just planning, give me some feedback, and ideas if your not writing your own book lol.

BTW Teal'c, Jack, McKay, Sheppard, Ronon WILL be included and under no circumstances will i kill off, well maybe Mckay lol. any help is appreciated, thanks.

-Todd

Hey Todd,

I have an idea for your fanfic. You could use
    Spoiler:
    the Aschen as an enemy. Now that we have the Asgard core they are not superior technologically and their numbers are not too large.

Hope that helps.

Dr. D
    God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
    Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Daedalus View Post
      Hey Todd,

I have an idea for your fanfic. You could use
      Spoiler:
      the Aschen as an enemy. Now that we have the Asgard core they are not superior technologically and their numbers are not too large.

Hope that helps.

Dr. D

ah, good idea, completely forgot about those boring snakes. it is indeed a good idea and i will most likely include them, but im more along the lines of not previously indroduced races, and about the tech and numbers thing, that was just an idea. but i will probly devote a couple chapters to them.

because micheal was not eliminated, somewhere in the book, he has to appear in teh milky way for some odd reason. Also with the ori now eliminated, maybe earth gets some of the toilet bowls? or am i making earth two overpowered? any help is great.

Comment

Working...
      X