X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith vs Captain Jack Harkness

So who would win in a fight..

A Wraith or Captain Jack Harkness (Torchwood, Doctor Who)...you know, the one that cannot die.

LOL I saw the 'Wraith vs Captain Jack' which is all the thread subject showed, and I thought you were talking about Captain Jack Sparrow
    sigpic

Comment

LOL i saw the thread title on the homepage and i just burst out laughing.

It instantly conjured this idea in my head of Jack Harkness as the sci fi equivalent of Chuck Norris.

I'm easily amused tonight.

Comment

I aint a fan of Torchwood or Doctor Who tbh, but I've saw a few ep's of Torchwood and it aint bad. And if I understand correctly, Captain Jack regenerates everytime he's supposedly killed etc... Considering that then Jack ftw! What the hell could the Wraith do to put him down once and for all?

BTW, one of the ep's I saw was where Jack put himself up as an "All you can eat buffet" for some giant alien thing that was destroying Wales in the UK. So based on that ep's conclusion I say Jack ftw! Actually, send him to Pegasus.... Give him a few hundred years and he could single handedly make the Wraith extinct! lol.
        www.stargatetew.com - An Unofficial Unreal Tournament 3 Total Conversion

www.moddb.com - Change The Game

Comment

The Wraith would use Jack as never ending food, yikes!

Comment

Although I'm really "peaved" that they won't broadcast any Torchwood episodes this year I'll still take Captain Jack over the Wraith.

Comment

Jack would win provided they didn't capture him and force him to be never end ing food. that'd suck. infinite torture. provided they dont capture him, then yah, he'd kill all the wraith. I also wondered what it would be like for someone like him to die in space. would he just keep dying or float aimlessly. that'd suck.
              Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
              sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                LOL I saw the 'Wraith vs Captain Jack' which is all the thread subject showed, and I thought you were talking about Captain Jack Sparrow

Yeah, me too. I was all ready to join in, explaining how Jack Sparrow would eventually win because everytime the Wraith tried to feed on him, they'd get a palmful of rum and stagger and fall down, like fainting goats. They'd giggle a lot, too.

But I don't know anything about this Harkness fella, so...I say the Wraith win!

das
                sigpic

Comment

capt jack for the win! but based on the eps of torchwood i've seen he'd probably try to have... relations... with the wraith instead of killin them... todd better watch out...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzt Do'Urden View Post
                    capt jack for the win! but based on the eps of torchwood i've seen he'd probably try to have... relations... with the wraith instead of killin them... todd better watch out...
                    That is one mental image I did not need! I think Jack would win! How about Jack VS Ronan in a fight! Ronan would totally kicks Jacks But.

Comment

Jack would be a never ending Buffet for all the Wraith, I can imagine it.

Wraith: and over here we have our main exhibit the never dieing man, try it he never ages or dies he is according to our amateur scientists 100,000,000,000,000,000,000 humans in one.

Kid Wraith: err sure this is awesome and all dude but I mean this whatever number of humans in one guy is awesome but why not eat animals instead?

Wraith: Oh er ehem ummmm eh umm I..err umm I have to err go Sheppard's team is err attacking umm us yes I have to err go in my err dart I have the answer to your question in there yes let me go get it out of my dart.....err cya SUCKERS!

(wraith runs over to dart and makes a screeching noise like a car and flies off)

Wraith Kid: Wow it's just a question

Writers: Well stop asking it smart ass us writers never have answers for anything.

Anyway Jack would win.
                      Tst

Comment

Captain Jack Harness will turn into the Templeton Peck of
                        Spoiler:
                        Boe

- Why SciFi when you can have SciFun? -

Comment

I'm not sure if Jack would kill the wraith or shag him.

Comment

Originally posted by Jump237 View Post
                            I'm not sure if Jack would kill the wraith or shag him.
                            Haha, I laughed at that. It's quite true too. I'm sure a Wraith having a human to feed off indefinitely would be more than interested in getting to know him better. Perhaps after a nice meal for Jack, some wine, a feeding. Who knows.

sigpic

Comment

Jack would be an eternal buffet for the Wraith.

Comment

Working...
                              X