This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Garrowan5th View Post
    Atlantis slew it with Drones. What did they slay Anubis ship with? Drones. So Wraith blasts against a ZPM powered super weapon and the fleet of Ha'taks? Not a chance
    No. The superhive was destroyed by a nuke, not drones.
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
      No. The superhive was destroyed by a nuke, not drones.
      Sorry, that's right, from inside.

But the drones were still hammering it.
      sigpic
      385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        Anubis's super weapon powered by a ZPM with a fleet of his upgraded ha'taks vs the Superhive
        We don't know how a ZPM would boost Anubis' ship so it's hard to say, however I doubt the shields on his flagship would last very long and judging by drones and APBW's doing minimal damage I doubt his super weapon would be up to the task. Once the flagship goes down the rest of the fleet gets torn apart, Ha'tak weapons will do next to nothing and with the Superhive's ROF the entire fleet would destroyed quickly.
        Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Todd vs Ba'al

Todd vs Anubis

Who would win and I'm not talking 1 on 1 but if Todd had control of the wraith and came to the milky way and Ba'al took control of the entire System Lords fleets and jaffa armies

and the same for Anubis if he took over all of the system lords
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Thats a good question but as AnubisJr I have to go with Anubis as I think he would kick almost anyones ass in a fight

Comment

I think that Anubis had to go with Oma, because TPTB made him too uber imo. Now I wonder, Todd vs Ba'al?

Comment

I go with Todd, only thing that makes me think him over Ba´al is that Todd is better as a commander, or thats my ide.
                Shows I see:Stargate, Bones, Fringe, Supernatural, V 2009, Top gear, Criminal Minds, Sanctuary
                Things I like:Kids, My wife, My god old Ferrari, My(wife´s) Audi RS4, Intel PC

Comment

baal was techno twit todd was a stratagist so todd

Comment

I would still go with Ba'al as he has shown to be one of the most intelligent opponents as he figured a way to time travel with ease as well as cloning himself and adapting asgard beaming tech
                    A Face you Can Trust
                    sigpic
                    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                      I would still go with Ba'al as he has shown to be one of the most intelligent opponents as he figured a way to time travel with ease as well as cloning himself and adapting asgard beaming tech
                      Ba'al was smart but is he smarter than todd? plus todd has the edge of having more powerful ships. it was anubis that took the beaming tech and cloning probly is easy for any race that advanced. as for the time travel tech he was probly not the 1 who came up with it.

Comment

I think Todd would easily beat Ba'al, Ba'al might be intelligent at hiding, but Todd is a good strategist and has the superior firepower.

Comment

Well I think given the time and knowledge Ba'al would beat Todd but if it was just a bam smash right away fight then Todd has the advantage
                          A Face you Can Trust
                          sigpic

Comment

how bout predator vs Blade

Comment

Now, knowing that it took those upgraded Asgard Beam weapons (seen in Unending) to take out an Ori Mothership, what makes you think a Wraith hive ship could even come close to matching that kind of firepower? Even a dozen of them, come on.
                              We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
                              —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
                              —Ricky Gervais

Comment

Originally posted by kernl sandrs View Post
                                Now, knowing that it took those upgraded Asgard Beam weapons (seen in Unending) to take out an Ori Mothership, what makes you think a Wraith hive ship could even come close to matching that kind of firepower? Even a dozen of them, come on.
                                Well said. Well, well said.
                                sigpic
                                385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Working...
                                X