Clear All

Xenomorfos vs Unas?

Comment

Originally posted by Stewart5 View Post
      Sorry, that's right, from inside.

But the drones were still hammering it.
      not really

Comment

Aye, they were. Doing much more damage than the Asgard beams, and actually managing to hold it back.
        sigpic
        385 Heroes coming Home

Here's to smart Mods

Comment

Alright so who would win a fight Aphosis Ha'tak (the one that can go invisible), Anubis Superweapon or a Wraith Hive?
          Vote Anubis for President in 2012
          A Face you Can Trust
          sigpic
          So whats the worst that could happen?
          Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
          It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamosis View Post
            Xenomorfos vs Unas?
            Pfft no contest. Xenomorph claws down.

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
            how bout predator vs Blade
            Thats a tougher one. If the Yautja (Predator) had his cloak, I do believe the Yautja would.-1, impale Blade with a launched spear to stun him, then slice off his head with his arm blades. Or, just go for the slice of head move by ambushing him well invisible.
            Originally posted by fugiman View Post
            Alright so who would win a fight Aphosis Ha'tak (the one that can go invisible), Anubis Superweapon or a Wraith Hive?
            Wraith Hive would make good space dust in that fight. Having no shields I see Anubis's super weapon 1 hit ko'ing it. If Apophis managed to ambush Anubis well his shields were down he could win with a few lucky shots, but Apophis's ships was just based on Goa'uld technology (Which is not really theirs but still.) well Anubis had Ancient technology.

Anubis's mothership VS the Scimitar.
            Last edited by Gormagon; 04 April 2012, 03:44 AM.
            sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

How about this one, the Anubis's mothership VS the Scimitar.

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

Scimitar. There are already debates on SG-1 vs. Star Trek.

I only say that because of Scimitar's cloak. Things being equal that would be the deciding factor.
                Hi There!

Comment

I would tend to agree, but if Anubis hit Scimitar with his "super arc" I think that would take care of the cloak. However, I believe it would be a tough and interesting fight. Let us compare four things from each vessel.
                  Shields.
                  Main weapons.
                  Hull.
                  Special.

The Anubis mothership.
                  Shields- Upgraded Goa'uld shields, and the shields generated by a standard Ha'tak vessel are capable of resisting a 1G.t Naquadah-enhanced Nuclear warhead with no apparent damage, and if at full strength can remain in the Corona of a blue giant Star(Were temperatures range 30,000-50,000 Kelvin.) from for up to ten hours without danger of crew exposure to dangerous levels of radiation. The Anubis shields are based on ancient technology, meaning they will be virtually immune to many less advanced weapons.

Main weapons-Estimated 180 upgraded staff cannons. Why? A normal Ha'tak has 60 standard staff cannons. So I compared the sizes and came up with that number.

Hull-Hardened naquadah alloy.

Special- Plasma arc weapon capable of destroying three Ha'tak in one discharge. Its unique effect being it can leap from target to target.

Scimitar.
                  Shields-Primary and secondary shields. What exactly this means I am unsure, but because of the energy cost to run two shield systems at once I would say the Scimitar simply has a backup emitter system. Or, the secondary layer is weak compared to the primary. Now, according to my math, the Scimitar had taken about 1200MT worth in damage when it was at 70%. So its total shield power would be about 3800m.t. give or take.

Main weapons-52 disruptor cannons. I would put Goa'uld blast cannons and disruptor cannons pretty close in terms off effectiveness. (I am not counting the photon torpedo launchers of the Scimitar or the naquadah bombs of the Anubis mothership because they were not seen used in the movie/show.)

Hull- Most likely a durnanium alloy.

Special-Can fire its disruptors when cloaked. I am not counting the Thalaron radiation emitters because they take so fraking long to charge up and because I do not think the Scimitar could use them when cloaked.

Comment

Ashrak VS Gregory the super Wraith.

Place your bets place your bets.

Comment

Teal'c VS Tyr Anasazi See also ^

Comment

Originally posted by Gormagon View Post
                        How about this one, the Anubis's mothership VS the Scimitar.
                        We know that those ships weren't built as sturdy as other Ha'taks: if a bolt would go through the shields, it would stand a large chance to deal massive damage and literally go through the entire superstructure, which never happens with Ha'taks.
                        I suspect Anubis built those ships with an emphasis on power generation and shields, not hull and armours. In a way, it's similar to Atlantis, which according to McKay was "remarkably fragile".
                        So, with shields down, it could very well get toasted very fast, especially since the Scimitar can attack cloaked.
                        If not, it will be a fight of attrition wherein I don't see the Scimitar ever managing to hurt Anubis' ship's shields. It's already above anything Ha'taks can hope to deliver, and a Ha'tak is already a monster of its own kind.
                        In theory, keeping a lock on the first known position of an enemy torpedo will provide information about the ship's position. Firing in that direction will lead to a hit, which would most likely result into a direct kill. The Scimitar's superstructure wasn't particularly strong at all. It counted on her shields and cloak.
                        The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

X-303 Prometheus (SG-1 original intended configuration) vs MCRN Donnager (The Expanse season 1)

Spoiler:
                          This is a close one in my mind but I’m gonna guess that our Prometheus will win this one due mainly to shields. Though it may end up being a stalemate with neither one able to damage the other due to the Donnager’s ability to get out of the Prometheus’s missile/rail gun fire.

Comment

Working...
                          X