This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Character Deaths ?

I'm wondering if anyone here has also heard the rumor that 3 main characters are supposed to die int the first few episodes of SGU. I don't know whether or not to believe it, personally, I think its complete BS. If it is true, can someone add a link to where it was mentioned, and not just speculated?
    Cast I've met: Richard Dean Anderson , Amanda Tapping , Michael Shanks , Christopher Judge , Lexa Doig, Alexis Cruz, Michael Rooker, Sean Patrick Flanery, Paul McGillion , Jason Momoa , Jewel Staite

They said 3 characters are going to die not 3 main character. Why make them main if they are going die in the first few episodes.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Can't say that I've heard of anything. There's certainly a way this could be done to good effect. If, say, the first episodes centered on these characters, then they're killed, and the survivors have to deal with the fall out from that over time. I would hope that those three were killed at different times and in different ways/reasons. But that's my personal preference, not based on any leaks or spoilers.
      sigpic

Comment

This thread needs a spoiler warning. Anyway:

Spoiler:
        According to Robert Carlyle, there will be 3 deaths and 1 suicide within the first few episodes.

Comment

yeah thats what i heard it 3 deaths an a suicide in like the first 5 shows
          sigpic

Comment

Probably won't be a main character otherwise there would be no point making them a main character if they would die in the first few episodes.
            sigpic

Comment

Or they could eventually try what BSG did with Starbuck.

They killed her off with the intent to bring her back, even announced to fans and cast that she was gone. Then miraculously brought her back to life (in a cameo) the last ep of the season – which as from what I understand was shot in secret so no one could spill the beans.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkelso View Post
                I'm wondering if anyone here has also heard the rumor that 3 main characters are supposed to die int the first few episodes of SGU. I don't know whether or not to believe it, personally, I think its complete BS. If it is true, can someone add a link to where it was mentioned, and not just speculated?
                3 characters not main characters.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

i dont know where you got 3 main characters from

Comment

Originally posted by wraithkelso View Post
                    If 3 main characters die in the first few eps then they aren't main are they. a few will probably die, its how stargate works. Kawalsky didn't last long in SG1 and neither did Colonel Sumner. Its just how the show works. It keeps us guessing.
                    Some say that he has only one ear.
                    And that he solved the Da Vinci Code in 3 minutes.
                    All we know is he's called
                    sigpic

Comment

Robert Carlyle said there are three character deaths and a suicide. So I guess that actually makes four He didn't say anything about 'main' characters.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure I can take another suicide after Dualla

Comment

I've heard the same rumor, 3 deaths and a sucide. Should add plenty of drama into the first handful of episodes

Comment

It's not a rumor. Robert Carlyle said it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                              I'm not sure I can take another suicide after Dualla
                              I agree. She was so beautiful, they should have killed off someone else instead.
                              ---------------------
                              sigpic
                              Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Working...
                              X