This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    Just wondering if you guys could help me out now.

I'm doing the 5th episode and have thought that one part of the story should be like this ( i need you help at the end )

Hammond, jack, daniel, sanders and his new found girlfriend all go on a fishing trip because the new team has taken over for a while and this gives our team a chance for some r&r

They camp out and the next morning they wake they find it quite, very quite.
    Jack walks down to the lake and the lake is still, not moving,
    the others look around and see flies just stuck in the air, a plane in the sky is still. ( like the whole planet is stuck in time ?)
    cars, people everything except our group.

This is where I need your help.
    All of these people have been through the gate so I thought the stillness might not have effected them.
    any idea's what it could be? and how they get it back to normal.
    a friend suggested try something like the langiliars ( stephen king book/film )

any idea's i'm shooting in 2 days time so any help would be great

Comment

Daniel needs to say "Well that just happens to be how I feel about it" a LOT.

They get a message through the gate from someone on LV258 saying that s/he's accidentally responsible for causing a collapse of the space/time continuum, and only those who have been through the gate are immune due to nintendo's.

The team restore peace and order by going through the gate, on a risky mission to replace the Duracell on the space/time continuum generator.

Comment

That's really good, you have the same style of jokes as I would have used.

I'll try to fit that in.
        thanks

Comment

Hehehe, why do you think I like it so much? I've gotta be your biggest fan so far.

"Stop, tell us your demands!"

"Well, I dunno about these guys, but I'll have a Big-Mac, large fries and a mcFlurry"... classic ^_^

Comment

Doesn't this violate copyright laws?
            Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
              Doesn't this violate copyright laws?
              Uh oh.

*door slams*

"get in the closet, hit the lights."

Comment

Uh.. my dear Prim'tah ... why must you resurrect old threads!

Comment

Originally posted by alz0rz
                  Uh.. my dear Prim'tah ... why must you resurrect old threads!
                  Someone has to!

Comment

Great... first post and I'm already cluttering up the forums with resurrected threads... That's a way to make a positive first impression.

Sorry... guess I got a little carried away following the "similar threads" thing and didn't realize it was old.

Comment

Don't worry, you're not the first, won't be the last, and we don't normally mind old threads being dug up - it's not like you've committed The Worst Newbie Sin Ever*. Stick around and have fun

*TWNSE = Starting a thread to ask what the ninth chevron does.

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        *TWNSE = Starting a thread to ask what the ninth chevron does.
                        OK, how about I ask why all the aliens speak english?

j/k

Comment

Working...
                        X