The Broca Divide (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
    You went out and bought all of the season on the same night!?
    no i just finished my collection of the seasons and now i have watched them all and feel ready to formulate opinons abut certain issues...kinda annoyed that 7 isnot out till october but this post on 104 is just because i thought it was extremely funny

Comment

I need to start buying up those DVD's

Comment

Originally posted by Selmak
        this was a good episode for Dr. Fraiser... did she take antihistamines too?
        Yes, she did. She told someone, I'm not sure who it was at the time. DJ also took antihistamines for his allergies.

This was the first ep that Janet was in.

Comment

I'm watching the shows from the begining again. I was wondering if this episode that that shows a view from the top of the stargate in the SGC. If it was, it was awesome.

Comment

I'm not too sure. I haven't seen this episode since last year!
            __

__

Comment

This episode was just on Scifi yesterday and I thought that I saw something odd and was wondering if any onw else saw it too. In the scene where they are just about to ambush Daniel and his Touched 'friends', I swear that I saw a dart on Jack shoulder, then they showed Daniel then they went back and it was gone.

Have I completely lost my mind or did I actually see this?
              "It's like using a microscope to look at a cell culture and seeing one thousand hamsters dancing"
              -Dr. Rodney McKay

Comment

Originally posted by Targ
                This episode was just on Scifi yesterday and I thought that I saw something odd and was wondering if any onw else saw it too. In the scene where they are just about to ambush Daniel and his Touched 'friends', I swear that I saw a dart on Jack shoulder, then they showed Daniel then they went back and it was gone.

Have I completely lost my mind or did I actually see this?
                I saw that too. You weren't crazy. He probably had an extra dart in a shoulder pocket. After he probably shot Daniel or the girl, he reloaded his dart gun. That why we didn't see it the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                  I saw that too. You weren't crazy. He probably had an extra dart in a shoulder pocket. After he probably shot Daniel or the girl, he reloaded his dart gun. That why we didn't see it the second time.
                  Yep, I saw it too. I figured the same thing, that Jack used that dart. Poor Daniel... he gets hit and shot in the same episode. And both by Jack!

Comment

Originally posted by jyh
                    Yep, I saw it too. I figured the same thing, that Jack used that dart. Poor Daniel... he gets hit and shot in the same episode. And both by Jack!
                    Eh, it's Daniel's job to be hit, shot, zat'ed...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      Eh, it's Daniel's job to be hit, shot, zat'ed...
                      Don't forget that Jack kicked his butt in the control room for wanting to go see Sam.
                      Ali

Comment

Originally posted by jyh
                        Poor Daniel... he gets hit and shot in the same episode. And both by Jack!
                        It seems that this is the episode where Daniel also starts making Jack's quote come true. Don't remember the quote exactly but it was something about having a girl on every planet. After this it seems to me that he does most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                          It seems that this is the episode where Daniel also starts making Jack's quote come true. Don't remember the quote exactly but it was something about having a girl on every planet. After this it seems to me that he does most of the time.
                          "Daniel, you dog! At this rate you're going to have a girl on every planet!"

Though since they seem to use the Land of Light as a dumping ground, probably many of Daniel's girls end up there anyway

Comment

"Daniel, you dog! At this rate you're going to have a girl on every planet!"

Though since they seem to use the Land of Light as a dumping ground, probably many of Daniel's girls end up there anyway
                            Thanks, I needed that.

Comment

LOL! that's a great fic idea...
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

You heard The Mighty MC,so get typing, Fischer !
                                My stablemate and superior is a very much esteemed writer, herself,so go for it !

MC: "Plot bunnies" are my staple.........and no,I do not desire a "Spooning".
                                Great to see you,btw.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X