• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Broca Divide (104)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104

Members of SG-1 become infected with an alien virus that turns them into primative beings. Dr. Fraiser must find a cure to save the team and the alien population from whom it was contracted.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 06 February 2021, 11:04 PM.

Sam in a tank top mmmmm

Does anyone notice that after Daniel Jackson is cured at the end his giant eyebrows just disappear?

Comment

Maybe he tweezed?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        Maybe he tweezed?
        He didn't have a chance he was laying over in that area of the room was given the antidote and then he got up and his eyebrows were gone.

Comment

Still trying to figure out that whole Dark Side/Light Side part.
          The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

If memory serves, Jack's eyebrows grew back instantly, too (he had that smooth brow ridge thing going on). Them whacky alien diseases.
            Fitness Buddies

Comment

I have not watched this episode in ages. Isn't Dr. Frasier the only one not infected? Same with Hammond, then he gets infected also
              __

__

Comment

This episode is a good one.....I love how Frasier refers to Teal'c as Mr Teal'c. That made me laugh

Seeing Daniel as one of the Touched was quite funny too. Ooh, and the bit with Teal'c and O'Neill! Teal'c's reaction is just hilarious....
                "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

The eyebrow thing must be a characteristic of the alien retrovirus.
                  The opinions of KorbenDirewolf do not necessrily represent the opinions of other male U.S. residents between the ages of 18 and 25.

Comment

After this episode, I was, for the first time in my life, happy to have hayfever (I also have to take antihistamines...I would have been immune to the virus...yay! )

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                    Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                    ~CELLO!~
                    ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                      This episode is a good one.....I love how Frasier refers to Teal'c as Mr Teal'c. That made me laugh

Seeing Daniel as one of the Touched was quite funny too. Ooh, and the bit with Teal'c and O'Neill! Teal'c's reaction is just hilarious....
                      Is that the part where Jack called Teal'c, i think it was Dorothy, and Teal'c is like, I am not Dorothy, but still i'm unsure, but i still remember the general scene, i thought it was funny! Heh, i also remember Jack or someone saying if Daniel kept meeting a girl on every planet... Haha, that was amusing..
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Jack called Teal'c Lucy, as in "I Love Lucy"
                        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Thanks bcm!!! That was funny!!!

Comment

This was my first favorite. It was Daniel cute when Jack said that Carter tried to seduce him and Daniel said 'you poor man' It was one of the first Jack and Daniel moments.Maybe the eyebrows disappeared the same way they appeared?

Comment

The eyebrows, good memories Haha... I thought it was kind of when we saw the tribal men rape (or about to) the girl, and the 'light' side rescued her. I wasn't too keen on the 'isolation' room, it was just a few feet away upstairs, haha...

Comment

Working...
                              X