The Broca Divide (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whisper99
    Sam coming onto Jack (notice how he answered her question - 'not like this?' Was this the beginings of the ship?)
    IMO the beginnings of ship was the very first episode, to a certain extent! Just some of the looks exchanged in the briefing room.. Then in Emancipation the HUUGE grin on Jacks face when Sam wore "the dress", and little things like that...
    Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

What I don't get is the fact that "There's no light for the MALP to see anything," but when SG-1 and 3 come through, you can see okay
      Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
        What I don't get is the fact that "There's no light for the MALP to see anything," but when SG-1 and 3 come through, you can see okay
        Yea i noticed that too.

Originally posted by greytop
        I am sorry you are wrong. You still need spoiler tags for stuff in syndication, which is S7. S1-6 you do not need tags.
        Sorry i said that wrong. I did list the right seasons just worded it wrong.

Comment

Was Daniel eating raw meat with the rest of the cavemen?
          Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Originally posted by PugGate
            How fun would it be watching SG-1 get attacked in complete darkness? From SG-1's point of view, it was probably pitch black, but the producers needed to let us viewers actually view the action there.

And yeah, I think Daniel was eating raw meat with the rest of the "touched".
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I think the makeup folks did an excellent job on O'Neill. He looked the part of a primitive man quite well. As a shipper, I enjoyed the "you need to see a Doctor, Doctor" part as well!
              -girlgater

Comment

I'm a huge jack/sam shippe(among other things) and I didn't see the shows originally in order and I absolutly loved the part where she tried to seduce him. Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  I think the makeup folks did an excellent job on O'Neill. He looked the part of a primitive man quite well. As a shipper, I enjoyed the "you need to see a Doctor, Doctor" part as well!
                  I've seen this episode about six times (give or take ), but I only caught that part on the last time. I can't believe I missed it--it was hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                    And yeah, I think Daniel was eating raw meat with the rest of the "touched".
                    Ewww.

Comment

The 'Lucy, I'm ho-ome!' bit has become a bit of a joke around my house. To non-SG fans, we no doubt seem a little odd...but hey, it's their fault if they don't watch it!

Comment

When sam says don't you want me, or something like that, jack says no not like this...does that mean hes already got a crush on her? Janet says sam picked him coz he was the leader, or was it because she had a crush on jack too!!
                        I also have to agree with sam fan i also enjoyed the locker room scene with a topless but tasty jack! yum! LOL!
                        SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Oh I love this ep.. But one thing did bother me. It was the first ep with Janet, and yet there was no introduction. No "hey everyone, this is our new Doc" or anything, she was just "there" with no explanation. I would've liked a decent introduction for her!! All in all though, a fantastic ep!!
                          Sig by SamJackShipLover, thank you!!

"The Titanic lies in 13,000 feet of water on a gently sloping alpinelike countryside overlooking a small canyon below. Its bow faces north and the ship sits upright on the bottom. There is no light at this great depth and little life can be found. It is a quiet and peaceful and fitting place for the remains of this greatest of sea tradgedies to rest. May it forever remain that way and may God bless these found souls." - Robert D. Ballard, 1985.

Comment

I think The Broca Divide was one of RDA's best episodes. His acting was superb, and the role allowed him to play a character other than Jack O'Neill, and he played it brilliantly.

And zats, the whole "Lucy, I'm home" bit is still used at my house. I loved it then, and I still laugh whenever I see it.
                            "After all is said and done, more is said, than done." - Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
                              Oh I love this ep.. But one thing did bother me. It was the first ep with Janet, and yet there was no introduction. No "hey everyone, this is our new Doc" or anything, she was just "there" with no explanation. I would've liked a decent introduction for her!! All in all though, a fantastic ep!!
                              There wasn't enough time in the episode--any new material would have detracted from an already complicated storyline. There may have been a short scene written originally that then wound up on the cutting room floor. And hey--it gives fanfic writers more to play with! (Missing scenes are the bomb!)

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShipper
                                She transfered after The Enemy Within and before this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X