No announcement yet.

The Broca Divide (104)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only time he fires it that stands out in my mind, is in "Within the Serpent's Grasp", after the Jaffa hits him, he gets messed up, on the ground, he fires it, and he looks like a Terminator.
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
      The only time he fires it that stands out in my mind, is in "Within the Serpent's Grasp", after the Jaffa hits him, he gets messed up, on the ground, he fires it, and he looks like a Terminator.
      He does fire one in S8 so I'm guess he has fired one before but I think he prefers a zat or a hand gun.

Comment

This is one of my favorite episodes; unfortunately I have many favorites. Besides being Janet's first episode, I really liked the interaction between her and Jack and her and Teal'c.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          You went out and bought all of the season on the same night!?
          I've always wanted to do that, but noooo, I have to wait for CHRISTMAS. Grrr.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            He does fire one in S8 so I'm guess he has fired one before but I think he prefers a zat or a hand gun.
            He'd have to have fired one before, wouldn't he? I can't imagine Jack letting everyone's favorite geek go out into the field without having been given a stable grounding in most firearms. I'd guess that Daniel's spent some time on the range at some time or another.

Comment

I liked this episode but there is another science error made which no one else notice here. If the "virus" "fed" on histamine as Frasier said then antihistamines would not be protective or curative. The antihistamine that is used (chlorpheniramine), as all antihistamines, blocks the receptor for histamine without decreasing blood levels of histamine. Maybe they should have said the virus gained access to cells through the histamine receptor. What can I say, I am a biology geek with allergies. 8o)

Comment

Originally posted by Accumbens
                I liked this episode but there is another science error made which no one else notice here. If the "virus" "fed" on histamine as Frasier said then antihistamines would not be protective or curative. The antihistamine that is used (chlorpheniramine), as all antihistamines, blocks the receptor for histamine without decreasing blood levels of histamine. Maybe they should have said the virus gained access to cells through the histamine receptor. What can I say, I am a biology geek with allergies. 8o)
                Well, it is science FICTION, but still...
                Rocky

Comment

It cracked me up that a common antihistamine was all they needed. Never thought about how they actually work, though. Interesting.

Comment

O'Neill: LUCY I'm home
                    Teal'c:My name is not LUCY
                    love that scene

I saw the episode again yesterday.Carter 'Don't you want me? against Jack.And than Jack was giving everything he got to beat Daniel up
                    and than

Daniel you dog,you got a girlfriend on every planet great
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

I really liked this episode, and I found it very interesting Some great lines in there. The only thing that annoyed me was the clothes that the people wore on the planet. I don't know why it annoyed me but it just did! lol. It just looked kind of....cheap. Great ep though!

Comment

...and I'm someone with allergies.....I get what you're saying (I did a-level chemistry at school), but when watching the episode I just thought "Cool, *I* wouldn't get it!"

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                        Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                        ~CELLO!~
                        ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

Originally posted by Roatbaum
                          This was my first favorite. It was Daniel cute when Jack said that Carter tried to seduce him and Daniel said 'you poor man' It was one of the first Jack and Daniel moments.
                          I don't know if it was my favorite, but it was really interesting . That fight scene between Daniel and Jack in the control room was a hoot. Daniel playing straight guy & Jack taking offense to everything Daniel said... with Jack finally saying "I'm talking about Samantha, you just stay away from her, okay?" and proceeding to try to beat the stuffing out of Danny!
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Just saw this ep today (x-mas present was S1, S2 & S3 DVD Set - hurray for me!) Anyway, I was wondering how come poor Daniel's pants are all tore up and he only has one little tear on his shirt. What were those de-evolved people trying to do I wonder? Hehehe

It was a great episode My favorites are:

Sam coming onto Jack (notice how he answered her question - 'not like this?' Was this the beginings of the ship?)
                            Jack & Daniel - 'You poor man' and of course Jack beating on poor Daniel
                            Teal'c - His apology to Jack for losing Daniel - that was great. The poor guy had some serious guilt.
                            Daniel - Is this the first time Daniel has woken up, saying 'Jack?' How many times has that happened, I wonder. I know it's used a ton of times in fics.

Comment

Originally posted by whisper99

It was a great episode My favorites are:

Sam coming onto Jack (notice how he answered her question - 'not like this?' Was this the beginings of the ship?)
                              Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                The eyebrows were gigantic. Espically Hammond's
                                wern't there little curls on the ends of the eyebrows i thoght that was weird!!

Comment

Working...
                                X