Heroes is inconsistant!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes is inconsistant!?

Everyone keeps saying this... but guys the bottom line is that heroes is essentially a comic book, but one that we watch. Now comics are notorious for killing off and bringing back characters, doing the same with powers and loads of other inconsistancies, and thats considered normal for any long running comic..... Why must the rules be so different for a show thats based on a comic and thus the same principles?

There are inconsistantsies. I won't deny that. But they have had the change the show depending on its commerical success, like for god sakes anyone watched lost lately??
    Spoiler:
    They are time travelling now,
    they have totally went away from the original concept of the show... Prison break did much the same.... that just got totally out of hand though when they started
    Spoiler:
    to bring characters back from the dead and the stuff about solar energy and the likes

I don't watch either but I used to and just stopped becaused they got so stupid.... Heroes had a bad patch, season 2 was awful, and the first half of season 3 wasn't much better but volume 4 has really brought it back and it is becoming a good show again...
    I dunno what to put in here now..

Granted, the series is base off comic books, but the changes in Heroes was/are laughably fast even compared to the laughably fast changes in comics.

In comics, character death is nullified after about a year of reader time, or some months in character time. In Heroes, character death is nullified a couple of months view time or a couple weeks in character time.

Like in your other topic, the beginning writing wasn't paying any attention to maintaining a plot.

Comment

Also stating Lost is inconsistent because of time travel is incorrect, as there was a hint of time travel back in season 2 with the Dharma rabbit experiment video.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
        Also stating Lost is inconsistent because of time travel is incorrect, as there was a hint of time travel back in season 2 with the Dharma rabbit experiment video.
        I hate lost fans..... the show references a hint of absolutely fracking everything at somepoint!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroPoint View Post
          Granted, the series is base off comic books, but the changes in Heroes was/are laughably fast even compared to the laughably fast changes in comics.

In comics, character death is nullified after about a year of reader time, or some months in character time. In Heroes, character death is nullified a couple of months view time or a couple weeks in character time.

Like in your other topic, the beginning writing wasn't paying any attention to maintaining a plot.
          True enough, still though I enjoy heroes on a episodic basis

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle-Jumper View Post
            I hate lost fans..... the show references a hint of absolutely fracking everything at somepoint!!
            Hate is a strong word, I am a fan of both shows... but I'm reserved so I don't come off as a rabid fanboy.

Comment

I could see how Lost goes over some viewers heads.
              sigpic

Comment

\
                I don't watch either but I used to and just stopped becaused they got so stupid.... Heroes had a bad patch, season 2 was awful, and the first half of season 3 wasn't much better but volume 4 has really brought it back and it is becoming a good show again...
                i like it
                sorry cant spell

Comment

Volume 4 brought it back? Really?
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X