Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Immortals' room*

Nyssa: The poor girl, the Turkish delight should make her day. *lingers in the kiss Adam gives her* Mmm, getting started sounds good. *smirks* Timothy will get over, Duncan. *kisses Adam* I sent a nice little present to his hotel room, he should be very blissful by now... Melissa has wonderful hands.. *licks her lips* Taught me a few things... Want me to show you?
    *Immortals' rooms*

Duncan: I'm sure he will. *chuckles* ohhh you are a sneak arent ya Nys.
    Jana: *grins* You sent his watcher a professional call girl.
    Adam: A very good idea I might add. *slips his hands under her shirt as he holds her to him.* That sounds like a very good idea... *plants tiny kisses on her lips* you have always loved the hands on approach the best.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      *Immortals' rooms*

Duncan: I'm sure he will. *chuckles* ohhh you are a sneak arent ya Nys.
      Jana: *grins* You sent his watcher a professional call girl.
      Adam: A very good idea I might add. *slips his hands under her shirt as he holds her to him.* That sounds like a very good idea... *plants tiny kisses on her lips* you have always loved the hands on approach the best.
      *Immortals' rooms*

Nyssa: Well, the guy needed to relax, he was too uptight. Melissa is very good at relaxing people. *feels how excited Adam is when he presses her against him, smiling* I think I need to change into something slinky. *winks and slips out of his arms, taking the bags, she head for their room* Give me five, then come hither, old man... *smiles and disappears into the room*
      sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

Nyssa: Well, the guy needed to relax, he was too uptight. Melissa is very good at relaxing people. *feels how excited Adam is when he presses her against him, smiling* I think I need to change into something slinky. *winks and slips out of his arms, taking the bags, she head for their room* Give me five, then come hither, old man... *smiles and disappears into the room*
        *Immortals' rooms*

Jana: Yes he did... all that tension isn't good for anyone.
        Adam: I think you do as well *grins as she slips out of his arms as she takes the bags and heads into their bedroom.*
        Jana: *smirks as she notices the state the Adam is in..* damn old man.. turned on much.
        Adam: Just a bit.. can't help it when she's near me *walks over towards her and kisses her soundly.*
        Jana: I've noticed that and i accept that you want to be with her most of the time as well. *groans softly as she kisses him back*
        Adam: I know you do, just like you want to be with the Highlander a lot of the time. *smirks* oh screw it. *heads towards his and Nys' room and stops in his tracks as he see's what she's wearing.*
        sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

Jana: Yes he did... all that tension isn't good for anyone.
          Adam: I think you do as well *grins as she slips out of his arms as she takes the bags and heads into their bedroom.*
          Jana: *smirks as she notices the state the Adam is in..* damn old man.. turned on much.
          Adam: Just a bit.. can't help it when she's near me *walks over towards her and kisses her soundly.*
          Jana: I've noticed that and i accept that you want to be with her most of the time as well. *groans softly as she kisses him back*
          Adam: I know you do, just like you want to be with the Highlander a lot of the time. *smirks* oh screw it. *heads towards his and Nys' room and stops in his tracks as he see's what she's wearing.*
          *Immortals' rooms*

Nyssa: *is reclined on the bed in a white lace teddy, that's very sexy and revealing. She smiles* You like old man... *smiles and gestures to him with a finger*
          sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

Nyssa: *is reclined on the bed in a white lace teddy, that's very sexy and revealing. She smiles* You like old man... *smiles and gestures to him with a finger*
            *Immortals' rooms*

Adam/Nys bedroom:

Adam: Oh yes, *crosses the distance between them as he reaches up to unbutton his shirt* Ohh i do like that one.. sexy and revealing, showing just the right amount of skin, *slips his hands under the nighty, his fingers slowly teasing and carressing her cleavage.*
            sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

Adam/Nys bedroom:

Adam: Oh yes, *crosses the distance between them as he reaches up to unbutton his shirt* Ohh i do like that one.. sexy and revealing, showing just the right amount of skin, *slips his hands under the nighty, his fingers slowly teasing and carressing her cleavage.*
              *Immortals' rooms*

Adam/Nys bedroom:

Nyssa: I thought you would. *smiles, then groans* You have too many clothes on, old man... I want some skin too. *undresses him as he undresses her... * So much better... *flips them over so she's on top, nibbling at his lips* Let's make so noise... *kisses full on the mouth as she slides down, slowly...... *

*Well you know the rest, I don't have to spell it out*
              sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

Adam/Nys bedroom:

Nyssa: I thought you would. *smiles, then groans* You have too many clothes on, old man... I want some skin too. *undresses him as he undresses her... * So much better... *flips them over so she's on top, nibbling at his lips* Let's make some noise... *kisses full on the mouth as she slides down, slowly...... *

*Well you know the rest, I don't have to spell it out*
                *Immortals' rooms'*

Duncan: *turns the witch in his arms as he kisses her soundly.* They have the right idea don't they.
                Jana: Mmmhmmm they do *wraps her arms around his neck as she deepens the kiss.*
                Duncan: *eyes the bags.* sexy, skimpy nighties as well.. hmm
                Jana: *slips out of his arms as she picks up the bags.* you know it... gimme a few to change into something sexy and revealing. *heads towards their bedroom*
                Duncan: *grins as he watches as she walks into the bedroom* mmm yes *waits a few minutes before heading into the bedroom.*

Jana/Duncan's bedroom:

The Highlander stops in his tracks as he see's what the witch is wearing.

Jana: *is laying on the bed wearing a red and black, short lacy nighty, that clings to her in all the right places.* Ya like?
                Duncan: Ohhh yea. *prowls towards her as he starts to slowly remove his clothes as he walks towards the witch, and kisses her.* You do have a lot of em *slips his hands under the nightie as he teases her.*
                Jana: Mmmmhmmm lot's of em.. *arches into his touches* we should take our time. *responds to his kiss with as much passion and desire.*

yea... go on scam... you know exactly what's goin on.
                sigpic

Comment

Niko & Helen: *beating up random Cabal agents*
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Kalli: *confused* more cabal agents? I just got changed, you two can deal with them. *turns to Michael* Fancy watching a film?
                    Michael: Sure, but only if I can choose!
                    Kalli: Of course you can. Umm where's Jack?
                    Jack: I'm ... here... *staggers into the room hiccuping*
                    Michael: Okay so who gave him rum?
                    Jack: *Collapses on chair* Nys...mys..Nyssa
                    Kalli: *sigh* Ah well, at least he's happy. I'll talk to Jana about it later, she should know better than to take Jack on her walk abouts.
                    *every one settles down in front of the tv to watch a film. The cries of Cabal agents drift quietly into the background.*
                    sigpic

Comment

*with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Adam: *rolls over and kisses her softly as he hears her stomach growl* Maybe we should actually get up, *grins* I know i'm getting hungry and i think you are as well.

Jana/Duncan's bedroom:

Duncan: *has the witch pinned to the bed as he kisses her soundly.* you give? *murmured though the kisses*
                      Jana: *groans into their kiss.* mmm perhaps *stomach growls* I'm starving... let's go get food.
                      Duncan: Now that sounds like a great idea.
                      sigpic

Comment

*with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Adam: *rolls over and kisses her softly as he hears her stomach growl* Maybe we should actually get up, *grins* I know i'm getting hungry and i think you are as well.

Jana/Duncan's bedroom:

Duncan: *has the witch pinned to the bed as he kisses her soundly.* you give? *murmured though the kisses*
                        Jana: *groans into their kiss.* mmm perhaps *stomach growls* I'm starving... let's go get food.
                        Duncan: Now that sounds like a great idea.
                        *with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Nyssa: *blushes at her growling stomach* Maybe we should, I'm staving. *get's out of bed with him and they head into the shower.*

*a little later.*

Nyssa: *finishes dressing and turns to Adam* Do you think the screamers are up and ready to eat... *giggles* I never knew Duncan knew such words in Gaelic, let along Jana. *slips her arms around him* You on the other hand.. *kisses* You can say things in so many languages that have me *switches to ancient Egyptian*
                        sigpic

Comment

*with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Nyssa: *blushes at her growling stomach* Maybe we should, I'm staving. *get's out of bed with him and they head into the shower.*

*a little later.*

Nyssa: *finishes dressing and turns to Adam* Do you think the screamers are up and ready to eat... *giggles* I never knew Duncan knew such words in Gaelic, let along Jana. *slips her arms around him* You on the other hand.. *kisses* You can say things in so many languages that have me *switches to ancient Egyptian*
                          *with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Adam: Good idea. *grins as he heads into the shower with his lover*

*a little later*

Adam: *finishes getting dressed and looks at Nys.* WELL let's hope that they are... *chuckles.* Yea nor did I... they really gotta learn to be quite *wraps his arms around her* mmm really you *kisses her softly letting it linger.* I know I do and you love every *slips into Ancient Egyptian.*

Jana/Duncan's bedroom

The witch and the Highlander manage to get out of the bed as they take a quick shower and finish getting dressed.

Duncan: Think the old man and Nys are up now.. *murmurs softly to her in Gaelic and watches as she blushes darkly.*
                          Jana: In their case let's hope they did. *murmurs back in Gaelic and blushes darkly at what he whispers to her.* you know you do and i love you for it.
                          Duncan: *Takes her hands in his* Yes you do and love you as well *kisses her.* Let's eat now.
                          Jana: Yes.. *let's the kiss linger* food sounds good. *takes his hands in hers as she leads him out of the bedroom.*
                          sigpic

Comment

*with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Adam: Good idea. *grins as he heads into the shower with his lover*

*a little later*

Adam: *finishes getting dressed and looks at Nys.* WELL let's hope that they are... *chuckles.* Yea nor did I... they really gotta learn to be quite *wraps his arms around her* mmm really you *kisses her softly letting it linger.* I know I do and you love every *slips into Ancient Egyptian.*

Jana/Duncan's bedroom

The witch and the Highlander manage to get out of the bed as they take a quick shower and finish getting dressed.

Duncan: Think the old man and Nys are up now.. *murmurs softly to her in Gaelic and watches as she blushes darkly.*
                            Jana: In their case let's hope they did. *murmurs back in Gaelic and blushes darkly at what he whispers to her.* you know you do and i love you for it.
                            Duncan: *Takes her hands in his* Yes you do and love you as well *kisses her.* Let's eat now.
                            Jana: Yes.. *let's the kiss linger* food sounds good. *takes his hands in hers as she leads him out of the bedroom.*
                            *with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Nyssa: *blushes, then licks her lips* We should go. Now, before I drag you back onto the bed and do all you just suggested. *takes his hand and they leave with silly grins on their faces*
                            sigpic

Comment

*with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

Nyssa: *blushes, then licks her lips* We should go. Now, before I drag you back onto the bed and do all you just suggested. *takes his hand and they leave with silly grins on their faces*
                              *with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom.*

Adam: We should other wise we won't be eatting for a while *blushes* and I know you would as well *grasps her hand in his has they walk out of the bedroom grinning foolishly.*

The witch and the Highlander look towards the door as the two oldest immortals walk out of their bedroom grinning like fools.
                              sigpic

Comment

*with the immortals'*

Adam/Nyssa's bedroom.*

Adam: We should other wise we won't be eatting for a while *blushes* and I know you would as well *grasps her hand in his has they walk out of the bedroom grinning foolishly.*

The witch and the Highlander look towards the door as the two oldest immortals walk out of their bedroom grinning like fools.
                                *with the immortals*

Nyssa: *grinning* Hey Jana, Duncan... *smirks and says something in Gaelic to Duncan, that has him squirming and Jana blushing* Language kids, I thought you'd been taught better. *tried hard not to laugh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X