Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    *laughs* Nyssa and Adam would give him nightmares of their times with the horsemen and Mac, he could teach him about handling you lasses. Now that would be worth seeing. Of course Jana would have him crawling away into a corner to.
    *smirks* oh they would *grins* and of that i have no doubt and she would... he wouldn't know what to do with the four of em after.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      *smirks* oh they would *grins* and of that i have no doubt and she would... he wouldn't know what to do with the four of em after.
      Nope he wouldn't, but it would be an education, that's for sure. *laughs* A very interesting education... *feels phone vibrate and looks, getting text message*

"We R in Turkey now. Can we bring you some Turkish Delight? Love the New Four Horsemen. Raiders of good shops everywhere."

*giggles* Oh that's classic. How did they get there so quick. *shakes head* No I think I can work it out. *texts back*

"Yes, bring back Turkish Delight. You're adoring Watchers"

*sends text and puts phone away* We have the best job. *grins*
      sigpic

Comment

Nope he wouldn't, but it would be an education, that's for sure. *laughs* A very interesting education... *feels phone vibrate and looks, getting text message*

"We R in Turkey now. Can we bring you some Turkish Delight? Love the New Four Horsemen. Raiders of good shops everywhere."

*giggles* Oh that's classic. How did they get there so quick. *shakes head* No I think I can work it out. *texts back*

"Yes, bring back Turkish Delight. You're adoring Watchers"

*sends text and puts phone away* We have the best job. *grins*
        hmm a very good education that's for sure *grins* well ya know the witchy... she's bound to have figured out that beaming thing out a lot better now they're just doin that.. *snickers at the name they gave theirselves, hmmm witch, boyscout, wonder what nys and adam would be.. dont think they'd want to be death or archangel *grins* we're gettin all sorts of goodies... wonder if they're suckin up now for givin us the slip.
        sigpic

Comment

hmm a very good education that's for sure *grins* well ya know the witchy... she's bound to have figured out that beaming thing out a lot better now they're just doin that.. *snickers at the name they gave theirselves, hmmm witch, boyscout, wonder what nys and adam would be.. dont think they'd want to be death or archangel *grins* we're gettin all sorts of goodies... wonder if they're suckin up now for givin us the slip.
          *giggles* nope, I think more like Reaper and Keeper. *giggles* I love Turkish Delight. Nys knows that. I bet they are sucking up. This should be good.

Spoiler:
          Night all, this little watcher is off to bed.
          sigpic

Comment

*giggles* nope, I think more like Reaper and Keeper. *giggles* I love Turkish Delight. Nys knows that. I bet they are sucking up. This should be good.

Spoiler:
            Night all, this little watcher is off to bed.
            yea that would sound bout right. *grins* i've always had a weekness for sweet stuff. *smirks* and they prob are too... *nods* oh yea... really good

Spoiler:
            have a good night.
            sigpic

Comment

Edmund Pevensie: Turkish Delight?! WHERE?!
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                Edmund Pevensie: Turkish Delight?! WHERE?!
                good one..

erm

we only mentioned it.
                sigpic

Comment

good one..

erm

we only mentioned it.

Edmund: But...but...awwww
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

Edmund: But...but...awwww
                    if you behave WE may give you some
                    sigpic

Comment

Kalli: *staggers into the home cinema bleeding and bruised* Thats for the help guys. *when no-one moves* no no don't get up, I can patch my own cuts, bruises and broken bones.
                      Michael: Kalli, come on. I'll show you how to heal yourself.
                      Kalli: *turns to leave hand in hand with Michael* You know you're turning into my father?
                      Michael: *laughs* quite possibly.
                      *both leave*
                      Spoiler:
                      BTW I got rid of the cabal agents, there's some clearing up to do though so get to work!
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        well what do ya expect from misbehavin immortals... they don't stay in one place... but they always come back... they have all that energy to use up... plus they won't pass up a chance to explore around.
                        sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

There is a flash of light as the four Immortals beam back into their rooms, their hands full of bags and other goodies.

Jana: Now that was fun. *grins as she eyes the rest of her family.*
                          Duncan: It was that's for sure.. *smirks* but then we did need to get out to.
                          Jana: We did.. course that means we did miss all the action here too.. *pauses, and looks at Nys* not to mention our two watchers were worried...
                          Adam: WELL you two did get them the slip again, mine has a hell of a hard time finding me a lot of the time.
                          Duncan: And Joe would like to know where I am from time to time as well... it's kinda hard for him to track me.
                          Jana: It can be that's for sure. *pauses* I'm surprised that they haven't had us tagged yet... *snickers* that way they can find us.
                          Adam: *smirks as he walks over to Nys and lays his hands on her shoulders as he nuzzles her neck.* So do I get a private showing of some of those sexy, skimpy nighties that i saw you pick out.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

There is a flash of light as the four Immortals beam back into their rooms, their hands full of bags and other goodies.

Jana: Now that was fun. *grins as she eyes the rest of her family.*
                            Duncan: It was that's for sure.. *smirks* but then we did need to get out to.
                            Jana: We did.. course that means we did miss all the action here too.. *pauses, and looks at Nys* not to mention our two watchers were worried...
                            Adam: WELL you two did get them the slip again, mine has a hell of a hard time finding me a lot of the time.
                            Duncan: And Joe would like to know where I am from time to time as well... it's kinda hard for him to track me.
                            Jana: It can be that's for sure. *pauses* I'm surprised that they haven't had us tagged yet... *snickers* that way they can find us.
                            Adam: *smirks as he walks over to Nys and lays his hands on her shoulders as he nuzzles her neck.* So do I get a private showing of some of those sexy, skimpy nighties that i saw you pick out.
                            *Immortals' rooms*

Nyssa: *grins* That was a lot of fun... Oh I wouldn't worry to much about our Watcher's, Jana, they'll get over being left behind this time. *to Adam* That cute little tight ass they have watching you is fun to play with Adam. I'm sure he's having a wonderful time in Morocco at the moment. *giggles as she looks back to Jana and Duncan* You should ring Joe and let him know your back Duncan, then he can stop worrying. *smirks at the tagging remark* Mine's already done that. Except she doesn't realize I removed it and carry it around, except when I really need to disappear, then I just leave it somewhere. Makes her feel good. *slips her arms around Adam's neck* You certainly do, *kisses* each and everyone one of them. It could take days... *runs her fingers through his hair* We might have to pace ourselves.
                            sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' rooms*

Nyssa: *grins* That was a lot of fun... Oh I wouldn't worry to much about our Watcher's, Jana, they'll get over being left behind this time. *to Adam* That cute little tight ass they have watching you is fun to play with Adam. I'm sure he's having a wonderful time in Morocco at the moment. *giggles as she looks back to Jana and Duncan* You should ring Joe and let him know your back Duncan, then he can stop worrying. *smirks at the tagging remark* Mine's already done that. Except she doesn't realize I removed it and carry it around, except when I really need to disappear, then I just leave it somewhere. Makes her feel good. *slips her arms around Adam's neck* You certainly do, *kisses* each and everyone one of them. It could take days... *runs her fingers through his hair* We might have to pace ourselves.
                              *Immortals' room*

Jana: *nods* WELL we did leave em the Turkish Delight for em too...
                              Adam: I'm sure he is... leave it to the witch to leave him a false trail to follow... damn good thing that we have you with us.
                              Duncan: *nods.* i should.. *kisses the witch softly.* i'll be right back, I'm gonna let Joe know that I'm back.*
                              Jana: *kisses him back* good plan *watches as he heads into their bedroom and then back at Adam* Hmmm yes... he should be figuring out that the trail lead back to where he had started. *smirks* i know i'm good, *looks at Nys.* At least she has a way to keep track of you.. but then where you are.. we're ususally around you so she know's thay way.
                              Adam: Days hmm.... *kisses her* Pacing is good. *kisses her again, letting it linger* perhaps we should get started.
                              Duncan: *walks back out of the bedroom and wraps his arms around the witch.* Joe knows, he muttered something about letting the witch and Nys' watchers tag me as well.. *pauses and looks at Adam* and he metioned that your watcher wants you tagged as well.
                              Adam: Guess he got annoyed.
                              sigpic

Comment

*Immortals' room*

Jana: *nods* WELL we did leave em the Turkish Delight for em too...
                                Adam: I'm sure he is... leave it to the witch to leave him a false trail to follow... damn good thing that we have you with us.
                                Duncan: *nods.* i should.. *kisses the witch softly.* i'll be right back, I'm gonna let Joe know that I'm back.*
                                Jana: *kisses him back* good plan *watches as he heads into their bedroom and then back at Adam* Hmmm yes... he should be figuring out that the trail lead back to where he had started. *smirks* i know i'm good, *looks at Nys.* At least she has a way to keep track of you.. but then where you are.. we're ususally around you so she know's thay way.
                                Adam: Days hmm.... *kisses her* Pacing is good. *kisses her again, letting it linger* perhaps we should get started.
                                Duncan: *walks back out of the bedroom and wraps his arms around the witch.* Joe knows, he muttered something about letting the witch and Nys' watchers tag me as well.. *pauses and looks at Adam* and he metioned that your watcher wants you tagged as well.
                                Adam: Guess he got annoyed.
                                *Immortals' room*

Nyssa: The poor girl, the Turkish delight should make her day. *lingers in the kiss Adam gives her* Mmm, getting started sounds good. *smirks* Timothy will get over, Duncan. *kisses Adam* I sent a nice little present to his hotel room, he should be very blissful by now... Melissa has wonderful hands.. *licks her lips* Taught me a few things... Want me to show you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X