• Show
Clear All

*blinks.*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
      *blinks.*
      Spoiler:
      You come back here and all you can do is blink?!
      lol

Nikola: *clicks his tongue at the birds and they fly away*
      Helen: How do you do that?
      Nikola: Do what?
      Helen: Make them...understand you? I've never understood how you were able to...
      Nikola: I don't make them do anything. They and I just...know how to read each other.
      Helen: *smiles sadly and sighs* Wish I could have said the same for you and I back in the day. *sits down on one of the roof battlements*
      Nikola: *cocks his head to the side**sits next to her as he wipes his hands* What do you mean?
      Helen: *shakes head and looks down, embarrassed* There were too many times when I misread you, Nikola...and they...cost us dearly...
      Nikola: I made far more mistakes than you did. And for the record, you've always been quite adept at "reading" me.
      Helen: *chuckles* Not quite adept enough, I fear.
      Nikola: It doesn't matter anymore. *lifts his hand to brush a few strands of hair behind her ear**voice lowers to a whisper* This is what matters...
      Helen: *turning her head to look at him**smiles* You have lovely eyes...breathtaking, even...
      Nikola: *grins**cups her cheek in his hand* I could say even more about yours.
      Helen: *chuckles* But yours have so much more...mystery to them...
      Nikola: You've always liked a bit of mystery in a man, haven't you?
      Helen: Would I be here with you now if I didn't?
      Nikola: Don't tell me your feelings are really that shallow.
      Helen: *touches her nose to his* They aren't. *pauses* Aren't you going to kiss me yet?
      Nikola: Ooh, someone's being demanding.
      Helen: *grins* Don't ruin the moment.
      Nikola: *grows serious* I wouldn't dream of it. *kisses her softly**threads his fingers through her hair*
      *they remain there for a few seconds and then pull away slowly*
      Helen: *smiling at him* I should feel guilty for not checking up on everyone...
      Nikola: ...but?
      Helen: But you're too good of a distraction.
      Nikola:*grins and pulls Helen against him*
      Helen: *leans her head on his shoulder*
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

hmm so did they or didnt they... we'll never tell *cackles.* immortals love to keep their secrets
        sigpic

Comment

*looks around, blows off dust.* anyone else still here... *echo*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            *looks around, blows off dust.* anyone else still here... *echo*
            WHEEEEEE!
            lol
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Mmmmm goood..
              sigpic

Comment

Funny thing about Immortals. One day they're there, the next the disappear. Just up and leave as if they were never there at all. Expert movers they are too. Can clean out an entire apartment in under two hours and disappear without anyone knowing they did it.

Spoiler:
                Sorry guys, won't be around for a while. Daughters graduation is coming up and then it's holidays and Christmas. Busy, busy. Hope to make it back in here sometime in the New Year. Have a great Christmas everyone if I don't get to post in here before that.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                  Funny thing about Immortals. One day they're there, the next the disappear. Just up and leave as if they were never there at all. Expert movers they are too. Can clean out an entire apartment in under two hours and disappear without anyone knowing they did it.

Spoiler:
                  Sorry guys, won't be around for a while. Daughters graduation is coming up and then it's holidays and Christmas. Busy, busy. Hope to make it back in here sometime in the New Year. Have a great Christmas everyone if I don't get to post in here before that.
                  that they can and they are very sneaky *smirks*
                  sigpic

Comment

*echooooooooooooooooooooo*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X