No announcement yet.

Sanctuary for all Role play story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jana: Well *bleep* that's not good *sighs* i don't feel like kicking some evil ass right now... *looks around.* anyone else want to do so instead. *pauses.* but oh well if i have to i have to... *shrugs*
    sigpic

Comment

lol *is sitting on wall near cko smiling as she watches the fight, nudges Cko*
      "I do love me a good fight, how long do you think it will be before Niko gets scared and runs off?"
      sigpic

Comment

Jana: uh dunno... maybe he won't turn and run from the fight... i guess it all depends on who is challenged... if I am.. I will fight. *shrugs.* or maybe *indicates towards the TW crew.* they could fight... more spacifically Harkness could... i get the feeling that they're used to takin on the evil baddies.
        sigpic

Comment

(Looks at the fight) "I have to do everything my self.." (shoots baddies)
          sigpic

Comment

Nikola: Scared? SCARED?! Who says I'm scared?! AAAH! *runs from SNDN2 maniac*
            Chuck Norris: *randomly appears and roundhouse-kicks killer into space*
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana: *smirks* well that didn't take long at all... *pauses.* guess... *words trail off as her senses go off, and looks towards the door as it opens.* was wondering when you were gonna show up, Highlander. *strides over towards him and launches herself into his arms.*
              Duncan: *his arms go around her.* Well you knew I would follow you.

Spoiler:
              hey why not... witch has to be reunited w/ her lover,
              sigpic

Comment

Henry: Aww. KODAK MOMENT!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana: And a private moment too..*semi glares at Henry.*
                  Duncan: Leave the kid alone love, *carries her out of the room and into an empty room.*

Jana: For you I will love, *smirks as she rests her head on his shoulder, *pauses.* everything locked up at the barge for now?
                  Duncan: Til next time we're in Paris. *nuzzles her neck.* I have missed you so much.
                  Jana: And I you, *kisses him soundly.*
                  Duncan: *kisses her back with as much hunger and desire as they fall onto the bed.*

later/after.

The couple walks out of the room, their clothes rumpled and they are flushed.

Jana: Uh sorry... had to give him a proper welcome back. *smirks.*
                  Duncan: and a very lovely welcome back to. *nods to everyone.*

Spoiler:
                  uhh.. sorry bunnies bit they like the Jana/Duncan thing.. a lot..
                  sigpic

Comment

Nikola: *snore*
                    Henry: *snore*
                    Helen: ...*snore?*
                    Ashley & Will: *have disappeared somewhere*
                    Chuck Norris: They decided it was naptime...
                    Frollo: And now...I will BURN them all!! MUAHAHAHA!
                    Chuck Norris: Where did YOU come from and WHY are you so obsessed with burning people?
                    Frollo: First of all, Disney characters can exist anywhere, at any time. Second of all, burning people is fun.
                    Chuck Norris: That's...disturbing.

Spoiler:
                    I was listening to "Hellfire" and I couldn't resist.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana: It is.. *looks at Frollo.* Burn in hell yourself you damn fool.
                      Duncan: *stands behind her, his hands on her shoulders as murmurs softly while he nuzzles her neck.* I would advise not to let him know what you can do or reveal what you are.
                      Jana: *leans into his arms.* You mean I can't set his ass on fire?
                      Duncan: Sorry love, I know you'd love to do so....
                      Jana: *nods.* I'd love to... but... I won't. *takes his hand in his as they start to explore.*
                      sigpic

Comment

Frollo: Now...where's my torch?
                        Helen: Mmmm...that was a lovely nap--WHO are YOU?!
                        Nikola & Henry: Huh?! Ah! What happened?
                        Frollo: Muahahahaha...
                        Henry: Okaaaayyy...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Capt. Jack: Uh, Helen, this is why I came. Somehow your little techno geek did something and it had an effect on the rift in Cardiff. Now you have your own little rift here at the Sanctuary causing crazy, random things... and people.. to show up.

Henry:TECHNO GEEK?!?! Why thank you!

Comment

Frollo: AHA! There's my torch!!
                            Nikola: NOOO! *barrels into Frollo before he lights Helen on fire*
                            Helen: Oh, Nikola, you saved me!! *KISS*
                            Nikola: Mmmhrrmmmmph!
                            Frollo: *cursing in French*
                            Will & Ashley: *running into room* Did we miss some--agh!
                            Ashley: MOOOM!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Jana and Duncan walk back into room as the rest wake up.

Jana: *looks at Torchwoods' leader.* So that explains why we're all here then... *pauses.* question is how do we close it or would it cause to much damage to undo what has happened...
                              Duncan: *shrugs as he looks back at Jana, with a semi confused look in his eyes.* you are known to think outside the box.
                              Jana: *smirks* I've learned from the best... after 1500 years i'm bound to pick up a few things. *looks at the rest* yes you heard right.
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack: And I thought *I* looked good for my age! And on the damage factor, don't know yet. That's why gorgeous is here. Gwen's here to help on damage control.

Spoiler:
                                I'm using the post season 2 team.. meaning Tosh and Owen are... unavailable

Comment

Working...
                                X