Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1926272829
Results 561 to 579 of 579
  1. #561
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    Kitchen:

    Nyssa: *chuckles and looks to Jana* My last count of how many husbands you've had was 32, but then I may have missed a few. You haven't invited me to all the weddings. Shot gun or not. *smirks, then looks to Adam, seeing him relax and remark, taking his bluff* Any time, any where, old man. *leans forward and kisses him*
    *smirks* Now that's something I'd want to witness, the really old guy and the really old gal getting hitched. *looks to her fellow watcher* Will never happen. *looks back, seeing the kissing getting hot and heavy.* Though if they don't cut it out. *squirms in her seat.* Oh come on guys, this isn't a porn film.
    Kitchen:

    Duncan: *looks at the witch.* now that's a lot
    Jana: Old man has been married.. what is it.. 68 times.. i think that was at last count. *Shrugs* course some were idiots too... i think only a few of them may have understood what it meant to be immortal and to be a witch as well... most didn't know...
    Adam: erm.. yea something like that... i've lost track. *grins at Nys.* hmm okay... vagas, one of those 24 hour chapels... and no elivs. *keeps his face nutural. *wraps her in his arms as he kisses her back with as much hunger and desire.*
    Duncan: *pulls the witch into a kiss and kisses her soundly.*
    Jana: *wraps her arms around him as she kisses him back.*
    Hmmm well yea that will be that day... just like it will be the day to see those two *indicates to the witch and highlander* get hitched too. *groans softly.* oh for gods sakes... *squirms* as if it hasnt been long enough...


  2. #562
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    Kitchen:

    Duncan: *looks at the witch.* now that's a lot
    Jana: Old man has been married.. what is it.. 68 times.. i think that was at last count. *Shrugs* course some were idiots too... i think only a few of them may have understood what it meant to be immortal and to be a witch as well... most didn't know...
    Adam: erm.. yea something like that... i've lost track. *grins at Nys.* hmm okay... vagas, one of those 24 hour chapels... and no elivs. *keeps his face nutural. *wraps her in his arms as he kisses her back with as much hunger and desire.*
    Duncan: *pulls the witch into a kiss and kisses her soundly.*
    Jana: *wraps her arms around him as she kisses him back.*
    Hmmm well yea that will be that day... just like it will be the day to see those two *indicates to the witch and highlander* get hitched too. *groans softly.* oh for gods sakes... *squirms* as if it hasnt been long enough...
    Kitchen:

    Nyssa: *grins* You're on. No Elvis look a likes. *crawls onto this lap* I'm not hungry for food any more. *kisses again, then teases using a line from one of her favourite movies.* Methos, you big stud, taking me to bed or lose me forever. *kisses*
    *looks stunned* Hey, what about us.
    Nyssa: *moans and reaches back, grabbing her watchers hand, ending the kiss with Adam, she grabs the pen off the table and writes a phone number on the young woman's hand* Ring that, say Jess is calling in her tab. *throws the pen down and goes back to Adam* Now, I think you were taking me back to bed, before we run off to Vegas to get married.



  3. #563
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    Kitchen:

    Nyssa: *grins* You're on. No Elvis look a likes. *crawls onto this lap* I'm not hungry for food any more. *kisses again, then teases using a line from one of her favourite movies.* Methos, you big stud, taking me to bed or lose me forever. *kisses*
    *looks stunned* Hey, what about us.
    Nyssa: *moans and reaches back, grabbing her watchers hand, ending the kiss with Adam, she grabs the pen off the table and writes a phone number on the young woman's hand* Ring that, say Jess is calling in her tab. *throws the pen down and goes back to Adam* Now, I think you were taking me back to bed, before we run off to Vegas to get married.
    Kitchen:

    Adam: *smirks as she calls him on it.* okay.. let's do it. *wraps his arms around her.* and i know exactly what you're hungry for too *holds her to him* i won't loose ya forever love *picks her up and carries her out of the kitchen.*
    Jana: *pulls back as she looks at the highlander.* well that didn't take em long.
    Duncan: *chuckle* No it didn't *smirks* so you think they will?
    Jana: I dunno. *winks* although they do have the right idea.
    Duncan: They do *swings her up into his arms.*
    Hey you cant do this *pouts.*
    Jana: *grabs a pen and writes a number on her watcher's hand.* call the number. tell them that Jana is calling in that owed favor *smirks, is carried off by the highlander.* after all what happens in vagas, stays in vagas or does it.*


  4. #564
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    Kitchen:

    Adam: *smirks as she calls him on it.* okay.. let's do it. *wraps his arms around her.* and i know exactly what you're hungry for too *holds her to him* i won't loose ya forever love *picks her up and carries her out of the kitchen.*
    Jana: *pulls back as she looks at the highlander.* well that didn't take em long.
    Duncan: *chuckle* No it didn't *smirks* so you think they will?
    Jana: I dunno. *winks* although they do have the right idea.
    Duncan: They do *swings her up into his arms.*
    Hey you cant do this *pouts.*
    Jana: *grabs a pen and writes a number on her watcher's hand.* call the number. tell them that Jana is calling in that owed favor *smirks, is carried off by the highlander.* after all what happens in vagas, stays in vagas or does it.*
    Kitchen:

    *looks to her fellow watcher* So you think they will, I mean Nyssa has always said she wouldn't marry an Immortal, that it was too much commitment. But she's always loved Adam. *looks at the phone number scribbled on her hand, then shrugs* Oh blow it, I'm going to make a phone call. *rushes out to do so.* Let them get married. *calls back*



  5. #565
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    Kitchen:

    *looks to her fellow watcher* So you think they will, I mean Nyssa has always said she wouldn't marry an Immortal, that it was too much commitment. But she's always loved Adam. *looks at the phone number scribbled on her hand, then shrugs* Oh blow it, I'm going to make a phone call. *rushes out to do so.* Let them get married. *calls back*
    *Shrugs* they may.. never know with them at times and she has. *grins* Jana has said the same time.. but still she's always loved Duncan too.. *looks at the number scibbled on her hand.* i think i have a phone call to make *grins, rushes out with her fellow watcher.* hmmm yes let them get married *smirks*


  6. #566
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Spoiler:
    did they or didnt they (in ref to the misbehavin immortals)... that's the question.. we'll answer it sometime... for now... let the suspence build


  7. #567
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    *in the film room*
    Kalli: *curled up on the sofa with Michael* Why did you choose this, it's such a bore.
    Jack: *Unconcious in arm chair, snores*
    Michael: I like it, if you don't want to watch it you don't have to.
    Kalli: Fine I won't watch it. *turns over and buries head in michaels chest*
    Jack: *grunts and rolls off the chair* Woah! What I miss?
    Kalli and Michael: *laugh*

  8. #568
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Spoiler:
    yes we're gonna let you guess stay in suspence a while longer... arent we just evil *cackles*


  9. #569
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Spoiler:
    i know we're leavin ya'lls in suspence still.. dont worry... we'll eventually reveal it... but when we're ready *cackles*


  10. #570
    Brigadier General Mimzy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CUDDLING LOKI AND PULLING ON JJ FEILD'S EARS xD
    Posts
    8,508

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Spoiler:
    Okay, so...yayz I'm back


    Nikola: *on roof, feeding pigeons*
    Helen: *comes up and joins him* May I?
    Nikola: *with a bunch of birds on him**turns to Helen and smiles softly, handing her some breadcrumbs* Here.
    Helen: *smiles back and holds out her arm**pigeons immediately fly to her and start eating*
    Nikola: *softly* They like you...not that I'm surprised in the least.
    Helen:

    Spoiler:
    Bonding time!
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola

    Sig by ME!!!

  11. #571
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    *blinks.*


  12. #572
    Brigadier General Mimzy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CUDDLING LOKI AND PULLING ON JJ FEILD'S EARS xD
    Posts
    8,508

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *blinks.*
    Spoiler:
    You come back here and all you can do is blink?!
    lol


    Nikola: *clicks his tongue at the birds and they fly away*
    Helen: How do you do that?
    Nikola: Do what?
    Helen: Make them...understand you? I've never understood how you were able to...
    Nikola: I don't make them do anything. They and I just...know how to read each other.
    Helen: *smiles sadly and sighs* Wish I could have said the same for you and I back in the day. *sits down on one of the roof battlements*
    Nikola: *cocks his head to the side**sits next to her as he wipes his hands* What do you mean?
    Helen: *shakes head and looks down, embarrassed* There were too many times when I misread you, Nikola...and they...cost us dearly...
    Nikola: I made far more mistakes than you did. And for the record, you've always been quite adept at "reading" me.
    Helen: *chuckles* Not quite adept enough, I fear.
    Nikola: It doesn't matter anymore. *lifts his hand to brush a few strands of hair behind her ear**voice lowers to a whisper* This is what matters...
    Helen: *turning her head to look at him**smiles* You have lovely eyes...breathtaking, even...
    Nikola: *grins**cups her cheek in his hand* I could say even more about yours.
    Helen: *chuckles* But yours have so much more...mystery to them...
    Nikola: You've always liked a bit of mystery in a man, haven't you?
    Helen: Would I be here with you now if I didn't?
    Nikola: Don't tell me your feelings are really that shallow.
    Helen: *touches her nose to his* They aren't. *pauses* Aren't you going to kiss me yet?
    Nikola: Ooh, someone's being demanding.
    Helen: *grins* Don't ruin the moment.
    Nikola: *grows serious* I wouldn't dream of it. *kisses her softly**threads his fingers through her hair*
    *they remain there for a few seconds and then pull away slowly*
    Helen: *smiling at him* I should feel guilty for not checking up on everyone...
    Nikola: ...but?
    Helen: But you're too good of a distraction.
    Nikola:*grins and pulls Helen against him*
    Helen: *leans her head on his shoulder*
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola

    Sig by ME!!!

  13. #573
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    hmm so did they or didnt they... we'll never tell *cackles.* immortals love to keep their secrets


  14. #574
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    *looks around, blows off dust.* anyone else still here... *echo*


  15. #575
    Brigadier General Mimzy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CUDDLING LOKI AND PULLING ON JJ FEILD'S EARS xD
    Posts
    8,508

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *looks around, blows off dust.* anyone else still here... *echo*
    WHEEEEEE!
    lol
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola

    Sig by ME!!!

  16. #576
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Mmmmm goood..


  17. #577
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Funny thing about Immortals. One day they're there, the next the disappear. Just up and leave as if they were never there at all. Expert movers they are too. Can clean out an entire apartment in under two hours and disappear without anyone knowing they did it.

    Spoiler:
    Sorry guys, won't be around for a while. Daughters graduation is coming up and then it's holidays and Christmas. Busy, busy. Hope to make it back in here sometime in the New Year. Have a great Christmas everyone if I don't get to post in here before that.



  18. #578
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    Funny thing about Immortals. One day they're there, the next the disappear. Just up and leave as if they were never there at all. Expert movers they are too. Can clean out an entire apartment in under two hours and disappear without anyone knowing they did it.

    Spoiler:
    Sorry guys, won't be around for a while. Daughters graduation is coming up and then it's holidays and Christmas. Busy, busy. Hope to make it back in here sometime in the New Year. Have a great Christmas everyone if I don't get to post in here before that.
    that they can and they are very sneaky *smirks*


  19. #579
    Brigadier General Mimzy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CUDDLING LOKI AND PULLING ON JJ FEILD'S EARS xD
    Posts
    8,508

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    *echooooooooooooooooooooo*
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola

    Sig by ME!!!

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: December 18th, 2015, 11:26 AM
  2. dark desire : a sanctuary role play site
    By DeviouslyPsychotic in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM
  3. Which Classic Story Role Do You Play?
    By Qasim in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
  4. Role Play!
    By Supergirl in forum Smallville
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 19th, 2006, 03:13 PM
  5. Everyone has a role to play in the story..
    By Mr. Seven in forum Battlestar Galactica
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 28th, 2005, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •