Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 17242526272829 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 579
  1. #521
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Spoiler:
    well what do ya expect from misbehavin immortals... they don't stay in one place... but they always come back... they have all that energy to use up... plus they won't pass up a chance to explore around.


  2. #522
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    *Immortals' rooms*

    There is a flash of light as the four Immortals beam back into their rooms, their hands full of bags and other goodies.

    Jana: Now that was fun. *grins as she eyes the rest of her family.*
    Duncan: It was that's for sure.. *smirks* but then we did need to get out to.
    Jana: We did.. course that means we did miss all the action here too.. *pauses, and looks at Nys* not to mention our two watchers were worried...
    Adam: WELL you two did get them the slip again, mine has a hell of a hard time finding me a lot of the time.
    Duncan: And Joe would like to know where I am from time to time as well... it's kinda hard for him to track me.
    Jana: It can be that's for sure. *pauses* I'm surprised that they haven't had us tagged yet... *snickers* that way they can find us.
    Adam: *smirks as he walks over to Nys and lays his hands on her shoulders as he nuzzles her neck.* So do I get a private showing of some of those sexy, skimpy nighties that i saw you pick out.


  3. #523
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    There is a flash of light as the four Immortals beam back into their rooms, their hands full of bags and other goodies.

    Jana: Now that was fun. *grins as she eyes the rest of her family.*
    Duncan: It was that's for sure.. *smirks* but then we did need to get out to.
    Jana: We did.. course that means we did miss all the action here too.. *pauses, and looks at Nys* not to mention our two watchers were worried...
    Adam: WELL you two did get them the slip again, mine has a hell of a hard time finding me a lot of the time.
    Duncan: And Joe would like to know where I am from time to time as well... it's kinda hard for him to track me.
    Jana: It can be that's for sure. *pauses* I'm surprised that they haven't had us tagged yet... *snickers* that way they can find us.
    Adam: *smirks as he walks over to Nys and lays his hands on her shoulders as he nuzzles her neck.* So do I get a private showing of some of those sexy, skimpy nighties that i saw you pick out.
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Nyssa: *grins* That was a lot of fun... Oh I wouldn't worry to much about our Watcher's, Jana, they'll get over being left behind this time. *to Adam* That cute little tight ass they have watching you is fun to play with Adam. I'm sure he's having a wonderful time in Morocco at the moment. *giggles as she looks back to Jana and Duncan* You should ring Joe and let him know your back Duncan, then he can stop worrying. *smirks at the tagging remark* Mine's already done that. Except she doesn't realize I removed it and carry it around, except when I really need to disappear, then I just leave it somewhere. Makes her feel good. *slips her arms around Adam's neck* You certainly do, *kisses* each and everyone one of them. It could take days... *runs her fingers through his hair* We might have to pace ourselves.



  4. #524
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Nyssa: *grins* That was a lot of fun... Oh I wouldn't worry to much about our Watcher's, Jana, they'll get over being left behind this time. *to Adam* That cute little tight ass they have watching you is fun to play with Adam. I'm sure he's having a wonderful time in Morocco at the moment. *giggles as she looks back to Jana and Duncan* You should ring Joe and let him know your back Duncan, then he can stop worrying. *smirks at the tagging remark* Mine's already done that. Except she doesn't realize I removed it and carry it around, except when I really need to disappear, then I just leave it somewhere. Makes her feel good. *slips her arms around Adam's neck* You certainly do, *kisses* each and everyone one of them. It could take days... *runs her fingers through his hair* We might have to pace ourselves.
    *Immortals' room*

    Jana: *nods* WELL we did leave em the Turkish Delight for em too...
    Adam: I'm sure he is... leave it to the witch to leave him a false trail to follow... damn good thing that we have you with us.
    Duncan: *nods.* i should.. *kisses the witch softly.* i'll be right back, I'm gonna let Joe know that I'm back.*
    Jana: *kisses him back* good plan *watches as he heads into their bedroom and then back at Adam* Hmmm yes... he should be figuring out that the trail lead back to where he had started. *smirks* i know i'm good, *looks at Nys.* At least she has a way to keep track of you.. but then where you are.. we're ususally around you so she know's thay way.
    Adam: Days hmm.... *kisses her* Pacing is good. *kisses her again, letting it linger* perhaps we should get started.
    Duncan: *walks back out of the bedroom and wraps his arms around the witch.* Joe knows, he muttered something about letting the witch and Nys' watchers tag me as well.. *pauses and looks at Adam* and he metioned that your watcher wants you tagged as well.
    Adam: Guess he got annoyed.


  5. #525
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *Immortals' room*

    Jana: *nods* WELL we did leave em the Turkish Delight for em too...
    Adam: I'm sure he is... leave it to the witch to leave him a false trail to follow... damn good thing that we have you with us.
    Duncan: *nods.* i should.. *kisses the witch softly.* i'll be right back, I'm gonna let Joe know that I'm back.*
    Jana: *kisses him back* good plan *watches as he heads into their bedroom and then back at Adam* Hmmm yes... he should be figuring out that the trail lead back to where he had started. *smirks* i know i'm good, *looks at Nys.* At least she has a way to keep track of you.. but then where you are.. we're ususally around you so she know's thay way.
    Adam: Days hmm.... *kisses her* Pacing is good. *kisses her again, letting it linger* perhaps we should get started.
    Duncan: *walks back out of the bedroom and wraps his arms around the witch.* Joe knows, he muttered something about letting the witch and Nys' watchers tag me as well.. *pauses and looks at Adam* and he metioned that your watcher wants you tagged as well.
    Adam: Guess he got annoyed.
    *Immortals' room*

    Nyssa: The poor girl, the Turkish delight should make her day. *lingers in the kiss Adam gives her* Mmm, getting started sounds good. *smirks* Timothy will get over, Duncan. *kisses Adam* I sent a nice little present to his hotel room, he should be very blissful by now... Melissa has wonderful hands.. *licks her lips* Taught me a few things... Want me to show you?



  6. #526
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Immortals' room*

    Nyssa: The poor girl, the Turkish delight should make her day. *lingers in the kiss Adam gives her* Mmm, getting started sounds good. *smirks* Timothy will get over, Duncan. *kisses Adam* I sent a nice little present to his hotel room, he should be very blissful by now... Melissa has wonderful hands.. *licks her lips* Taught me a few things... Want me to show you?
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Duncan: I'm sure he will. *chuckles* ohhh you are a sneak arent ya Nys.
    Jana: *grins* You sent his watcher a professional call girl.
    Adam: A very good idea I might add. *slips his hands under her shirt as he holds her to him.* That sounds like a very good idea... *plants tiny kisses on her lips* you have always loved the hands on approach the best.


  7. #527
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Duncan: I'm sure he will. *chuckles* ohhh you are a sneak arent ya Nys.
    Jana: *grins* You sent his watcher a professional call girl.
    Adam: A very good idea I might add. *slips his hands under her shirt as he holds her to him.* That sounds like a very good idea... *plants tiny kisses on her lips* you have always loved the hands on approach the best.
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Nyssa: Well, the guy needed to relax, he was too uptight. Melissa is very good at relaxing people. *feels how excited Adam is when he presses her against him, smiling* I think I need to change into something slinky. *winks and slips out of his arms, taking the bags, she head for their room* Give me five, then come hither, old man... *smiles and disappears into the room*



  8. #528
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Nyssa: Well, the guy needed to relax, he was too uptight. Melissa is very good at relaxing people. *feels how excited Adam is when he presses her against him, smiling* I think I need to change into something slinky. *winks and slips out of his arms, taking the bags, she head for their room* Give me five, then come hither, old man... *smiles and disappears into the room*
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Jana: Yes he did... all that tension isn't good for anyone.
    Adam: I think you do as well *grins as she slips out of his arms as she takes the bags and heads into their bedroom.*
    Jana: *smirks as she notices the state the Adam is in..* damn old man.. turned on much.
    Adam: Just a bit.. can't help it when she's near me *walks over towards her and kisses her soundly.*
    Jana: I've noticed that and i accept that you want to be with her most of the time as well. *groans softly as she kisses him back*
    Adam: I know you do, just like you want to be with the Highlander a lot of the time. *smirks* oh screw it. *heads towards his and Nys' room and stops in his tracks as he see's what she's wearing.*


  9. #529
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Jana: Yes he did... all that tension isn't good for anyone.
    Adam: I think you do as well *grins as she slips out of his arms as she takes the bags and heads into their bedroom.*
    Jana: *smirks as she notices the state the Adam is in..* damn old man.. turned on much.
    Adam: Just a bit.. can't help it when she's near me *walks over towards her and kisses her soundly.*
    Jana: I've noticed that and i accept that you want to be with her most of the time as well. *groans softly as she kisses him back*
    Adam: I know you do, just like you want to be with the Highlander a lot of the time. *smirks* oh screw it. *heads towards his and Nys' room and stops in his tracks as he see's what she's wearing.*
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Nyssa: *is reclined on the bed in a white lace teddy, that's very sexy and revealing. She smiles* You like old man... *smiles and gestures to him with a finger*



  10. #530
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Nyssa: *is reclined on the bed in a white lace teddy, that's very sexy and revealing. She smiles* You like old man... *smiles and gestures to him with a finger*
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Adam/Nys bedroom:

    Adam: Oh yes, *crosses the distance between them as he reaches up to unbutton his shirt* Ohh i do like that one.. sexy and revealing, showing just the right amount of skin, *slips his hands under the nighty, his fingers slowly teasing and carressing her cleavage.*


  11. #531
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Adam/Nys bedroom:

    Adam: Oh yes, *crosses the distance between them as he reaches up to unbutton his shirt* Ohh i do like that one.. sexy and revealing, showing just the right amount of skin, *slips his hands under the nighty, his fingers slowly teasing and carressing her cleavage.*
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Adam/Nys bedroom:

    Nyssa: I thought you would. *smiles, then groans* You have too many clothes on, old man... I want some skin too. *undresses him as he undresses her... * So much better... *flips them over so she's on top, nibbling at his lips* Let's make so noise... *kisses full on the mouth as she slides down, slowly...... *

    *Well you know the rest, I don't have to spell it out*



  12. #532
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    *Immortals' rooms*

    Adam/Nys bedroom:

    Nyssa: I thought you would. *smiles, then groans* You have too many clothes on, old man... I want some skin too. *undresses him as he undresses her... * So much better... *flips them over so she's on top, nibbling at his lips* Let's make some noise... *kisses full on the mouth as she slides down, slowly...... *

    *Well you know the rest, I don't have to spell it out*
    *Immortals' rooms'*

    Duncan: *turns the witch in his arms as he kisses her soundly.* They have the right idea don't they.
    Jana: Mmmhmmm they do *wraps her arms around his neck as she deepens the kiss.*
    Duncan: *eyes the bags.* sexy, skimpy nighties as well.. hmm
    Jana: *slips out of his arms as she picks up the bags.* you know it... gimme a few to change into something sexy and revealing. *heads towards their bedroom*
    Duncan: *grins as he watches as she walks into the bedroom* mmm yes *waits a few minutes before heading into the bedroom.*

    Jana/Duncan's bedroom:

    The Highlander stops in his tracks as he see's what the witch is wearing.

    Jana: *is laying on the bed wearing a red and black, short lacy nighty, that clings to her in all the right places.* Ya like?
    Duncan: Ohhh yea. *prowls towards her as he starts to slowly remove his clothes as he walks towards the witch, and kisses her.* You do have a lot of em *slips his hands under the nightie as he teases her.*
    Jana: Mmmmhmmm lot's of em.. *arches into his touches* we should take our time. *responds to his kiss with as much passion and desire.*

    yea... go on scam... you know exactly what's goin on.


  13. #533
    Brigadier General Mimzy's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CUDDLING LOKI AND PULLING ON JJ FEILD'S EARS xD
    Posts
    8,508

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Niko & Helen: *beating up random Cabal agents*
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola

    Sig by ME!!!

  14. #534
    Chief Master Sergeant
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    167

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Kalli: *confused* more cabal agents? I just got changed, you two can deal with them. *turns to Michael* Fancy watching a film?
    Michael: Sure, but only if I can choose!
    Kalli: Of course you can. Umm where's Jack?
    Jack: I'm ... here... *staggers into the room hiccuping*
    Michael: Okay so who gave him rum?
    Jack: *Collapses on chair* Nys...mys..Nyssa
    Kalli: *sigh* Ah well, at least he's happy. I'll talk to Jana about it later, she should know better than to take Jack on her walk abouts.
    *every one settles down in front of the tv to watch a film. The cries of Cabal agents drift quietly into the background.*

  15. #535
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Adam: *rolls over and kisses her softly as he hears her stomach growl* Maybe we should actually get up, *grins* I know i'm getting hungry and i think you are as well.

    ***

    Jana/Duncan's bedroom:

    Duncan: *has the witch pinned to the bed as he kisses her soundly.* you give? *murmured though the kisses*
    Jana: *groans into their kiss.* mmm perhaps *stomach growls* I'm starving... let's go get food.
    Duncan: Now that sounds like a great idea.


  16. #536
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Adam: *rolls over and kisses her softly as he hears her stomach growl* Maybe we should actually get up, *grins* I know i'm getting hungry and i think you are as well.

    ***

    Jana/Duncan's bedroom:

    Duncan: *has the witch pinned to the bed as he kisses her soundly.* you give? *murmured though the kisses*
    Jana: *groans into their kiss.* mmm perhaps *stomach growls* I'm starving... let's go get food.
    Duncan: Now that sounds like a great idea.
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Nyssa: *blushes at her growling stomach* Maybe we should, I'm staving. *get's out of bed with him and they head into the shower.*

    *a little later.*

    Nyssa: *finishes dressing and turns to Adam* Do you think the screamers are up and ready to eat... *giggles* I never knew Duncan knew such words in Gaelic, let along Jana. *slips her arms around him* You on the other hand.. *kisses* You can say things in so many languages that have me *switches to ancient Egyptian*



  17. #537
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Nyssa: *blushes at her growling stomach* Maybe we should, I'm staving. *get's out of bed with him and they head into the shower.*

    *a little later.*

    Nyssa: *finishes dressing and turns to Adam* Do you think the screamers are up and ready to eat... *giggles* I never knew Duncan knew such words in Gaelic, let along Jana. *slips her arms around him* You on the other hand.. *kisses* You can say things in so many languages that have me *switches to ancient Egyptian*
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Adam: Good idea. *grins as he heads into the shower with his lover*

    *a little later*

    Adam: *finishes getting dressed and looks at Nys.* WELL let's hope that they are... *chuckles.* Yea nor did I... they really gotta learn to be quite *wraps his arms around her* mmm really you *kisses her softly letting it linger.* I know I do and you love every *slips into Ancient Egyptian.*

    Jana/Duncan's bedroom

    The witch and the Highlander manage to get out of the bed as they take a quick shower and finish getting dressed.

    Duncan: Think the old man and Nys are up now.. *murmurs softly to her in Gaelic and watches as she blushes darkly.*
    Jana: In their case let's hope they did. *murmurs back in Gaelic and blushes darkly at what he whispers to her.* you know you do and i love you for it.
    Duncan: *Takes her hands in his* Yes you do and love you as well *kisses her.* Let's eat now.
    Jana: Yes.. *let's the kiss linger* food sounds good. *takes his hands in hers as she leads him out of the bedroom.*


  18. #538
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Adam: Good idea. *grins as he heads into the shower with his lover*

    *a little later*

    Adam: *finishes getting dressed and looks at Nys.* WELL let's hope that they are... *chuckles.* Yea nor did I... they really gotta learn to be quite *wraps his arms around her* mmm really you *kisses her softly letting it linger.* I know I do and you love every *slips into Ancient Egyptian.*

    Jana/Duncan's bedroom

    The witch and the Highlander manage to get out of the bed as they take a quick shower and finish getting dressed.

    Duncan: Think the old man and Nys are up now.. *murmurs softly to her in Gaelic and watches as she blushes darkly.*
    Jana: In their case let's hope they did. *murmurs back in Gaelic and blushes darkly at what he whispers to her.* you know you do and i love you for it.
    Duncan: *Takes her hands in his* Yes you do and love you as well *kisses her.* Let's eat now.
    Jana: Yes.. *let's the kiss linger* food sounds good. *takes his hands in hers as she leads him out of the bedroom.*
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Nyssa: *blushes, then licks her lips* We should go. Now, before I drag you back onto the bed and do all you just suggested. *takes his hand and they leave with silly grins on their faces*



  19. #539
    General CKO's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    for me to know.. and for you to find out.
    Posts
    28,986

    Default Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J View Post
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom:

    Nyssa: *blushes, then licks her lips* We should go. Now, before I drag you back onto the bed and do all you just suggested. *takes his hand and they leave with silly grins on their faces*
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom.*

    Adam: We should other wise we won't be eatting for a while *blushes* and I know you would as well *grasps her hand in his has they walk out of the bedroom grinning foolishly.*

    The witch and the Highlander look towards the door as the two oldest immortals walk out of their bedroom grinning like fools.


  20. #540
    Lieutenant Colonel Caren Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2007
    Location
    Joe's Bar
    Posts
    3,490

    Daniel Re: Sanctuary for all *Role play*

    Quote Originally Posted by CKO View Post
    *with the immortals'*

    Adam/Nyssa's bedroom.*

    Adam: We should other wise we won't be eatting for a while *blushes* and I know you would as well *grasps her hand in his has they walk out of the bedroom grinning foolishly.*

    The witch and the Highlander look towards the door as the two oldest immortals walk out of their bedroom grinning like fools.
    *with the immortals*

    Nyssa: *grinning* Hey Jana, Duncan... *smirks and says something in Gaelic to Duncan, that has him squirming and Jana blushing* Language kids, I thought you'd been taught better. *tried hard not to laugh*



Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: December 18th, 2015, 11:26 AM
  2. dark desire : a sanctuary role play site
    By DeviouslyPsychotic in forum Sanctuary
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 4th, 2012, 05:32 PM
  3. Which Classic Story Role Do You Play?
    By Qasim in forum Off-Topic Chatter
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2007, 05:48 PM
  4. Role Play!
    By Supergirl in forum Smallville
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 19th, 2006, 03:13 PM
  5. Everyone has a role to play in the story..
    By Mr. Seven in forum Battlestar Galactica
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 28th, 2005, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •