No announcement yet.

Eureka - Favorite Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the cast is awesome but favorites are Fargo/Carter/Holly and whenever Scagliotti does a crossover from WH13, then her
    RIP Don S. Davis 1942-2008

Comment

Jack Carter, and by the way, please tell me I'm not the only one thinking there's a little reference here, especially since Eureka replaced Stargate SG1 in its timeslot when it started airing.

Comment

Henry/Jack/Fargo. - In that order.
        sigpic

Comment

Andy is my ultimate favorite character (EVER!) but I have to say I also love Fargo, Taggart & SARAH (and Claudia Donovan was just awesome in the cross-over!)

Comment

Definitely Andy and Jack!

Comment

I've got to say my favorite is Fargo.

Comment

Jo is my fave. I've not seen anything about next season so I'm still hoping she comes back.

Comment

I've heard that Jo's coming back. She was on set for at least a few episodes.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love the way Kavan delivers Andy's lines and the way he sometimes makes Jack do a double-take with them. Great chemistry those two have!

Of course, then there's Jo, and the way she and Zane trade barbs...
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

"jack, jack, jack .... what can i say .... i have a thing for jack's"

teehee!!
                      sigpic
                      SCORE!!
                      The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Jack, Nathan (and interaction between those two), Jo, and I also liked Grant. I think the cast and characters were all great and to pick just one is difficult. To have a show where you really like everybody is rare but I think I had a little problem with Alison, just for her "teacher" attitude but she made a great couple with BOTH Nathan and Jack, which is also rare.
                        Last edited by Klenotka; 30 August 2012, 10:26 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Fargo, Zane & Jo that's who I watched for
                          sigpic
                          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Nathan Stark

Comment

Well, it's hard to choose from such a great cast of characters, but Kavan's portrayal of Andy was so wonderful to watch. As whytewych has said, there was an amazing chemistry between Andy and Jack, and they made a great team.

Pretty easy on the eyes too, of course, and that never hurts.

Cate
                              sigpic

...with thanks to the wonderful Bay...

Comment

It never hurts that Kavan is easy on the eyes.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X