No announcement yet.

Eureka - Favorite Character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Jack Carter, which is wierd, because usually the main characters aren't my favorites. (I tend to fall for the sidekicks. )

I also like Jo, but only from around season 1 before she got all girly and sappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Cosmology View Post
      Zane - smart and funny

... and good-looking ^^
      Could not agree MORE. Plus he's got the bad boy spin. A close second for me would be Nathan. Still crying a little inside...

Comment

Originally posted by tigerlilybrown View Post
        I love Jack Carter, which is wierd, because usually the main characters aren't my favorites. (I tend to fall for the sidekicks. )

I also like Jo, but only from around season 1 before she got all girly and sappy.
        Yeah, Jo got all girly. Jack has got to be my favorite, just because I feel I can relate to him, but a close second would be either Fargo or Zoe. Fargo has that nerdy little way that is just too funny to ignore, and Zoe was/is bad-A.

Comment

Fargo: he is such a geek, in a positive way.
          Sheriff Carter: Funny how he try´s to put up with all the super geniuses
          Nathan: arrogant but I love his arguments with Carter.
          sigpic

Comment

My fave would have to be Jack--he's funny. I like funny.

But I also love the Cafe Diem owner (can't remember his name--bad fan!) and Jo. She's awesome.

Spoiler:
            And I'm not sorry Nathan is gone. I thought he was a supercilious jerk. Entertaining, but a jerk.
            sigpic
            My Stories: FFdotNet
            My Stories AO3
            Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Vincent is the one who runs/owns Cafe Diem.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I just started watching this season and I love Fargo I started watching Warehouse 13 this season too and I loved him on W13 so i decided to check out Eureka on Hulu.com
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Who is your favorite character I just started this season and so far my fav is Fargo I always love the geeks though
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I can't believe no one has replied to this thread wow
                    sigpic

Comment

My favorite character is Jack Carter. I just love the way he reacts to things and his facial expressions. He is just such a fun person. I really like the entire cast of this show.

Comment

Henry is my favorite. And now especially after his "date" with Grace a couple of weeks ago. Everybody else rotates around for second favorite. Kind of "Oh, I love Jack!" "Oh, I love Jo!" "Oh, I love Zoe!" Etc.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I Love Jo. But Jack is my favorite. The character is fun, but I have to give kudos to Colin Ferguson--his ability with physical humor and comic timing is astounding. What an incredible actor!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Fargo...

Comment

Mine are Henry and Carter

Can this thread me merged with the other thread just like it?
                              sigpic

Comment

It's a tough choice because I like so many, but I'd have to give the edge to Fargo as my favourite character. Just love his clumsy, nerdy, funny character, and he has some great lines and moments. I'm glad they changed his character from the very first episodes, he didn't seem very likeable back then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X