Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll- Who from Stargate would you love to see guest star on Sanctuary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a little belated, and totally useless as a viable possibility, but I think it bears mentioning...

I would have loved to see Don Davis on Sanctuary. He could've filled any kind of role and been absolutely beast at it.

Comment

Originally posted by blazingfire View Post
      For me, it's either Ba'al (Cliff Simon) or Teal'c (Chris Judge)

I so want to see Teal'c appearing and saying 'Indeed' a couple of times...
      Oooh... And Cliff simon would be an adequate dalliance for Magnus. I could totally picture them being all dashing and roguish together, having some sultry fun with one another without needing the angst that comes with being too serious

Mmm... I'm liking this idea more and more. Maybe as a flashback episode... Can anyone say 1940s? (And I don't mean WWII-1940s, I mean swing dancing and big band music and living large!) Hehehehe...

Comment

I want the gorgeous Lexa Doig to guest star though that really because i adore her work on Andromeda than for her time on Stargate.

Comment

Am I the only one who doesn't want to play "spot the Stargate actor" when I watch any other Canadian productions?
          I know that the SG franchise was in production for a long time, but there must be at least a couple of actors who weren't in it out there.
          sigpic

Comment

I think SG actor crossovers are expected, because there was a lot of SG talent behind the creation and continued production of Sanctuary. Guest stars such as Michael Shanks are inevitable.

Comment

Richard Dean Anderson
              Claudia Black
              Jewel Staite
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Claudia Black! I can totally picture her as an abnormal. And seeing Joe Flanigan as a minor character would be great. Like you know, the normal bystander caught between the Sanctuary people and a yeti, or something...
                But no matter how I'd love to see RDA and AT work together again, I somehow feel like RDA wouldn't fit in to Sanctuary. Maybe as a character in a flashback of Helen's years in hiding, but definitely not in the present.

Comment

Originally posted by Fio View Post
                  Claudia Black! I can totally picture her as an abnormal. And seeing Joe Flanigan as a minor character would be great. Like you know, the normal bystander caught between the Sanctuary people and a yeti, or something...
                  But no matter how I'd love to see RDA and AT work together again, I somehow feel like RDA wouldn't fit in to Sanctuary. Maybe as a character in a flashback of Helen's years in hiding, but definitely not in the present.
                  I see him as an old protegee of hers who comes by for a visit. And then treats her to nice night on the town while the Sanctuary goes to hell in a handbasket without her there. But when she comes back she's all smiles and glowing enjoyment and when the others see her they drop their intentions of reaming her out for not having her phone on and just end up coming out with a "have a good time?"....

Yeah... I've thought about that particular plot for a while now. It might show up in one of my fics one day. My dream would be to have it show up in Season 5, but alas...

Edit: And Claudia Black would have been an awesome counterpoint to Bruno the bat-guy. His mate... Sheila?... would have been perfect for a Vala-type resurrection. But at the same time, after seeing her as a biker bar owner in NCIS, I'd like to explore that side of Ms. Black's range of skill. But then we might be crossing into a Kate-type character. Maybe something in the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                    I see him as an old protegee of hers who comes by for a visit. And then treats her to nice night on the town while the Sanctuary goes to hell in a handbasket without her there. But when she comes back she's all smiles and glowing enjoyment and when the others see her they drop their intentions of reaming her out for not having her phone on and just end up coming out with a "have a good time?"....

Yeah... I've thought about that particular plot for a while now. It might show up in one of my fics one day. My dream would be to have it show up in Season 5, but alas...

Edit: And Claudia Black would have been an awesome counterpoint to Bruno the bat-guy. His mate... Sheila?... would have been perfect for a Vala-type resurrection. But at the same time, after seeing her as a biker bar owner in NCIS, I'd like to explore that side of Ms. Black's range of skill. But then we might be crossing into a Kate-type character. Maybe something in the middle?
                    I was thinking along the same lines about that protege thing. Love that idea, please DO write a fic on the subject! ^^

As about Claudia, she indeed would be perfect as a bat-human. But seeing non-Vala side of her would be really great as well... And then I got this crazy idea. Why have to chose between hilarious or cool, why not have both? I'm sure she could pull of playing a character with a double, or even triple personality (playing with a thought of human-form Cerberus here). Sure, Jekyll and Hide has already been done, but personally, I think the multiple personalities thing never gets old.

Comment

Joe and Claudia
                      But everyone is welcome :-)

Comment

My first choice would be Teryl Rothery. I would pretty much love to see her as any sort of character but I thought it might be interesting if she was a close friend, colleague or even former lover of Helen's. I think the only characters we have ever seen age in relation to Helen are her father and James. But it would be good to really emphasize how Helen can know someone as a child or young person and them as an adult and then an old person. And just about any guest can be a former lover or at least admirer of Helen's.

The others I would like to see on the show:

Richard Dean Anderson
                        Ben Browder
                        Claudia Black
                        Beau Bridges
                        Joe Flanigan
                        David Hewlett - really liked him in the webisode
                        Jewel Staite

Ooh - how about you have a shape-shifter abnormal (maybe bring back magoi) and have some of the actors above play the same character?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

I would love to see Joe Flanigan guest star as apart from SGA I don't think I've seen him in anythin else.
                          Would also be very happy to see David Hewlett or Torri Higginson appear.

Comment

I voted for RDA and David Hewlett and missed the "Other" option to add Cliff Simon. I would love to see any of them in Sanctuary (especially RDA).
                            Well, David was in the webisodes, but doing a very short scene as I seem to recall.

Comment

Working...
                            X