I Am Sylar (324)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luckylad View Post
    If you saw the episode where old horn rims spoke to his wife (when sylar was pretending to be her) You would of noticed the clothes she was wearing were the ones he was wearing when he changed back to himself. Im guessing he has evolved the power because he is more in tune with how things work as they keep explaining
    It still doesn't make any sense, unless the "clothes" are actually part of him, and that would mean two things. Clothes apparently have DNA, and Sylar is pretty much naked all the time.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
      It still doesn't make any sense, unless the "clothes" are actually part of him, and that would mean two things. Clothes apparently have DNA, and Sylar is pretty much naked all the time.
      It doesn't make sense but has to be accepted. it is just like asking why supermans clothes don't get destroyed, because it would be ridiculous for him to end up naked or for Syler to have to change all the time....that's why.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
        It's called divorce
        Spoken like a true single.

In my case it would be an easy choice to choose my wife over any TV show, but the way Heroes is going the choice is getting even easier.

Luckily, I don't have to choose.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          This season has been pretty weak
          If we were still in Volume 3, I would probably agree with you. This Volume however has been much more interesting and seems to be taking Heroes back on the right track. That is, getting back to it being a more character based show.

Personally, I thought this episode was great. A shame the "face off" between Nathan and Sylar will have to wait until the finale.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by luckylad View Post
            If you saw the episode where old horn rims spoke to his wife (when sylar was pretending to be her) You would of noticed the clothes she was wearing were the ones he was wearing when he changed back to himself. Im guessing he has evolved the power because he is more in tune with how things work as they keep explaining
            yes, the power evolved. lol BS. no thanks, it's just the writers have amnesia. possibly old pa petrelli gave them a hug recently and they forgot everything.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
              im just trying to think positively instead of being nit picky. I dont know how he changes his dna because im not up on my dna science. But maybe its not just changing his dna when he changes as just a chemical process of changing the dna and maybe its down to something else which would explain the clothes to?

Comment

From the special effect it look like his whole atomic make up is change each time he changes his appearance. I also explains the cloths.

Comment

They also did the changing cloths while shapeshifting with the future peter in the start of the season.

It might not make alot of sence, but I'm just rolling with it.

Comment

Where is this all going? Is the world about to explode or another nuke about to off? Will Ando kill Hiro? Will any of this be addressed next week???
                    When the mind is enlightened, the body matters not.

Comment

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post

The irony is that Micah is right. Had Sylar gone down a different path, he could have been the leader of the metahumans and protected them from whatever threat humanity might pose. But given his issues, it's more likely he would turn out to be like a Magneto as opposed to a more enlightened leader. Why Sylar wouldn't take Micah's power seems a bit odd if he wasn't convinced to change his ways, however; he certainly wouldn't be squeamish about killing a child, after everything he did. It just seems designed to further Sylar's internal conflict. It is interesting to see, however, how Micah's influence pushed Sylar to take over Nathan's life.
                      maybe he has different ideals about kids. he didn't kill molly in season one, remember, when you could have easily found her and killed her
                      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                      "what?"
                      *throat punch*
                      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by drake122 View Post
                        yes, the power evolved. lol BS. no thanks, it's just the writers have amnesia. possibly old pa petrelli gave them a hug recently and they forgot everything.
                        I don't even care about little stuff like that. If I'm gonna accept that the dude can shape-shift, I'm ok with his clothes changing too. I'd rather not have a serious moment interrupted by Sylar shifting from a female disguise back to normal and still be wearing a dress... it might be funny, but a HUGE distraction.
                        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

1. Never heard of these side effects when shapeshifting.

2. OK...Syler's definately losing it.

3. Have no issue with Matt getting back together with Janice, let's face it, she's the mother of his kid and Daphne's dead, he's got nothing to lose by making an effort.

4. Hiro was being a prat...now what?

5. Micah = naive kid.
                          I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by drake122 View Post
                            When Sylar shapeshifts, why do his clothes shapeshift with him? That's lame.
                            Not sure. Maybe they are going all "mystique" on us..

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                            Well that rule out long range sniper tactic out of the how to defeat sylar guide.
                            It does, but i still feel beheading him should work.

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            So why didn't sylar die? my only guess is all the shapeshifting has taken away that spot in his brain. Someone correct me if i missed something.
                            Sylar explained that as 'he moved the sweet spot' around with his mastery of his shapeshifting..

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                            Hiro is having a Brain Aneurism from;

Getting his memory wiped.
                            Recovering his memory and gaining the catalyst.
                            Getting his powers wiped.
                            Getting them turned back on.

I wish they'd stop dicking with the character and give him his powers back
                            From what i remember on the wiki
                            Spoiler:
                            he is getting a brain tumor from overuse of his powers

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                            From the special effect it look like his whole atomic make up is change each time he changes his appearance. I also explains the cloths.
                            Actually thinking about it, since he absorbe that guy who DID have molecular manipulation (the one who shattered/turned that statue to ash), maybe that is how he is making his clothes change.. BUT i still wish they would explain how he is getting in/out of places so quickly almost like he teleports in and out again.

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                            maybe he has different ideals about kids. he didn't kill molly in season one, remember, when you could have easily found her and killed her
                            It also doesn't fit in with his "hunt something challenging" mantra daddy passed on to him..

Comment

Working...
                            X