No announcement yet.

1961 (323)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you remember way back... Dr. Zimmerman told Tracy that 'they' made him forget. I'm assuming 'they' also made Dr. Suresh forget.

Comment

You know for a while I was trying to figure out who Billy Bishop was, then it hit me he was Elle's father.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

1. Interesting to see how dodgy Chandra was back then - though as people said, why the later search for metahumans?

2. Alice - complete mess. Why didn't Angela go back?

3. Interesting to see how the company started - but I like Mohinder's idea that Peter run it's succsessor.

4. Sylar as Nathan. EEEEK!

5. What fate Mohinder?
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Finally, an explanation for Angela's shoplifting way back in the pilot!
          sigpic
          Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
            well I am surprise no one else has done has said anything yet.
            An Awesome episode. We finally learnt how an why the company was set up, and we seen the foundations of the new company laid down, no matter what peter says, the circle is nearing completion, now all we need is a little massacre to complete the cycle, um look like they got that in place already.
            But it also goes to show that "evos and straights" seem to never be able to co-exist once the secret gets out. Some government agency or corporation always seeks to throw a wrench into the works to force a divide.

I though angela sister was scary, but I would liked it if they became friends again, after all we have got sylar to take care off. She may possible be the most powerful ability we have seen to date, she could of took them all out with out breaking a sweat, would love to of seen her go up against sylar. Hopefully peter absorb her powers why they were, that should at least give then a chance of victory.
            It also makes me wonder when/how she got that name change to Petrelli.. Since in the ep we saw her and her sister's last names were different..
            Also what the heck was up with the "banana" nickname the sis kept saying to Angela.??

I am starting to like mohinder story, we know they wiped the minds of anyone who knew about the powers, including his, and that why his work was so knew and up To date. I hope we see mohinder explore his dad past and reveal more of the mystery, was hoping we would see Adam lurking in the background somewhere.
            What i would like to know is why Mohinder's father wasn't just killed off, rather than mind wipped.

I found it strange how Angela sister new she was her sister considering how different she looks since last they met.
            I have met several relatives after 20+ years being absent, and knew instantly who they were.

Who was that kid that Angela was dancing with in the cafe, is it anyone we know or have known. He seem familiar.
            Dunno, but he seems to have the exact same power the Parkman clan does.

Hope we get more of Angela background. I am wondering what happen to her parents and what there powers were and why they did not come to the base with them.
            It would be nice to know.. Maybe their parents also had powers.

An Sylar playing Nathan was a surprise at the end especially seeing Nathan watching him on the television.

Look like it sylar centered episode next.
            Well, in Peter's future jaunt, Sylar was playing Nathan there, so it seems to be coming true for his 'vision'..

Originally posted by entil2001 View Post
            So I was surprised to find that I actually liked this episode quite a bit, and I was willing to forgive whatever minor retcons were involved along the way. We got to see the beginning of Chandra Suresh's study into the emergence of metahumans, which eventually led to his method for identifying those with abilities. That tied into a nice bit of Mohinder's character arc, as revelations about his father drove him to seek redemption for his own mistakes. It doesn't repair the damage done during the third volume, but it certainly helps.
            That it did. I was also glad they showed that Suresh was not your 'typical' government scientist. BUT i wonder why HE was there, and not some US scientists?
            Also, when they showed the map for the place, it looked to me like it was up in Canada.. So how was a US base up there?

It also answered a question that I had back in the second season: what drove the Twelve to form the Company in the first place? We don't see the Twelve here, only a handful of them that had been at Coyote Sands. But it does explain where the genesis of the Company and its philosophy emerged.
            That it did. I also wonder, who/what powers the OTHERS of that 12 founders had.. We know Adam was a healer, Linderman was a heal others, Hiro's father was a 'numbers analyst', Angela was a dreamer/object reader (though where did THAT power of her's come from??), Parkman was a mind reader/controller..
            What of the others?

I'm still torn on the overall importance of Angela's mission to find Alice. She seemed to be sure that they all had to be there for a reason, but it seemed a lot more personal. I suppose it was more a matter of proving to everyone why it was important for the family to stick together, which it accomplished, and showing them how they had to make up for their many manifest mistakes.
            True, though what mistakes has peter or claire made? IMO all the mistakes were of Angela or Nathan's making..

Comment

Working...
            X