Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos Returning? (Spoilers for Planet of the Dead)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whos Returning? (Spoilers for Planet of the Dead)

Someone is returning from the darkness, he will knock 4 times?

Thats what the psychic woman said at the end of it,

Who is that?

I would guess either the master or the devil from the impossible planet? Or it could be the other doctor that went off with rose (the doctor said that he was born in war or something so maybe rose wasn't able to help him and he turned bad and he found a way back), the cloyster bell thing was playing for the spoiler for the waters of mars (and RTD said that the waters of mars is closely linked to the other 2 specials though its not a 3 parter) and that alarm has to do with bad stuff happening, like the walls of the universe breaking down.... like in the third last episode of season 4...... Could be some old bad guy too like omega or some other baddie from the original show....

What do you think?
    Last edited by Puddle-Jumper; 13 April 2009, 09:04 AM.
    I dunno what to put in here now..

If you don't want a spoilery detail, don't click this

Spoiler:
    According to reports gathered from location shooting. The title of Tennant's finale is currently "Beautiful Chaos". This name is taken from a Doctor Who novel written by Gareth Roberts taking place just before "Journey's End", and deals with an old enemy from The Doctor's past, The Mandragora Helix (from the Fourth Doctor story "The Masque of Mandragora", and the Seventh Doctor comic strip "The Mark of Mandragora") using a computer mainframe to ressurect itself.

A lot of the leaked plot details, like Joshua Naismith's company Naitech, heavily imply the final two specials are a loose adaptation of this novel, only with The Master added to the story (John Simm has been reported on-set with Catherine Tate)

Non-spoilery speculation: I love the idea that the "War King" Doctor from Rose's dimension could conceviably pull a "Wrath of Khan" if Rose died from an illness that could only be cured in her home reality (could be something like the common cold is the equivilant of the AIDS virus in that reality, heh heh)

Comment

My Two Cents

Spoiler:
      He's returning through the dark (Davros)

He will knock for times (the masters drum beat)

one of the 2

IMO
      People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

That would be far too cliched (the first option), there's more to DW than just who's already been brought back.

Comment

It is the

Spoiler:
          Master... though I suppose it could refer to the DcotorDonna resurfacing due to the Masters meddling
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by Zarius View Post
            If you don't want a spoilery detail, don't click this

Spoiler:
            According to reports gathered from location shooting. The title of Tennant's finale is currently "Beautiful Chaos". This name is taken from a Doctor Who novel written by Gareth Roberts taking place just before "Journey's End", and deals with an old enemy from The Doctor's past, The Mandragora Helix (from the Fourth Doctor story "The Masque of Mandragora", and the Seventh Doctor comic strip "The Mark of Mandragora") using a computer mainframe to ressurect itself.

A lot of the leaked plot details, like Joshua Naismith's company Naitech, heavily imply the final two specials are a loose adaptation of this novel, only with The Master added to the story (John Simm has been reported on-set with Catherine Tate)

Non-spoilery speculation: I love the idea that the "War King" Doctor from Rose's dimension could conceviably pull a "Wrath of Khan" if Rose died from an illness that could only be cured in her home reality (could be something like the common cold is the equivilant of the AIDS virus in that reality, heh heh)
            I kinda would like to see that...

My take is on
            Spoiler:
            the Master, too. Although CT has been filming again I doubt DoctorDonna will return.
            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

I hope it's the Master. I don't really mind who it is if it's not the Master, I'm sure I'll like it anyway, but if it's the Master it'll just be perfect for me.

Madeleine

Comment

I hope it's John Simm's Master. That version of the Master killing the 10th Doctor would be awesome.
                Signed,

Gregorius
                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                  I hope it's John Simm's Master. That version of the Master killing the 10th Doctor would be awesome.
                  Just as long as he does it better this time than how he took out the 4th doctor......
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                    Just as long as he does it better this time than how he took out the 4th doctor......
                    The Doctor'll die of shock because of the Master being alive.
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                      The Doctor'll die of shock because of the Master being alive.
                      *snorts*

Comment

I honestly wish they'd Stop. Resurecting. Bad. Guys.

The Daleks, the cybermen, and now the Master? It's getting lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                          I honestly wish they'd Stop. Resurecting. Bad. Guys.

The Daleks, the cybermen, and now the Master? It's getting lame.
                          Erm...how much of the doctor have you seen? I am just asking because if you knew the older stories, you would know that the master has a knack for cheating death and was even something like a mummy/zombie for a while and the Daleks and Cybermen were not resurrected at all. They simply returned. They were never killed off as a whole and probably never will. I just hope that they will both stay out of storylines for while now.
                          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

They bring back villains because it means money, ratings, and toy revenue. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
                              Erm...how much of the doctor have you seen? I am just asking because if you knew the older stories, you would know that the master has a knack for cheating death and was even something like a mummy/zombie for a while and the Daleks and Cybermen were not resurrected at all. They simply returned. They were never killed off as a whole and probably never will. I just hope that they will both stay out of storylines for while now.
                              I'm with you here.
                              And it's not like they are in every storyline, they just show up from time to time. Though the Cybermen and Daleks were in the new Who relatively speaking a lot already so a break would be nice. As for the Master I'm happy to see the Simms!master gain

Comment

Working...
                              X