Any chance at a Farscape Movie??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
    yep need more much more....any idea who from the orginal cast is coming back other then Ben Browder??
    No real details. At least, that I have heard of.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
      No. Sorry but if Stargate SG-1 (the longest running US Sci-Fi series) can't get a theatrical movie, then Farscape has no chance. DVD movies? I doubt it. They wouldn't rebuild the Moya sets just for that.

A return to TV seems more likely (they're asking for webisodes, so that indicates some interest in bringing it back)... we can only hope.
      I always figured it was the opposite actually. Getting the cast back together for a weekly series is much harder than getting them for a 3-month shoot. Wayne Pygram said this in the PKW dvd, too. Also, didn't they have to rebuild every set for PKW's? I remember reading right after the cancellation that the sets were destroyed, really hurting chances of the "save farscape" thing having impact.

Theatrical is the least likely, IMO, followed by series return. Stargate-like DVD-movies or another mini are more likely than anything.
      Music Profile: 83710 Songs --- 3714 Artists --- 7051 Albums

Comment

As I have stated before, anything will suffice. We just need more Farscape.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

im addicted...i need more....darn you people for getting me hooked!!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            im addicted...i need more....darn you people for getting me hooked!!!!lol
            You're very welcome.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
            X