Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Today, I watched Gattaca.
    I was pleasantly surprised when i saw it a few months ago.

I've continued of my Lost re-watch for today.

Comment

They Live awesome movie

"I come to kick ass and chew bubble gum, ........... and I am all out of Bubble gum !!"
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I have a few seen since my last post:

1) new Star Trek movie. I liked the reset, with they essentially being an alternate universe. Should allow for the future movies to move onto to new storylines without having to live within the contraints of the established lore of the original series. Simon Pegg as Scotty (and his little friend) were superb. Interesting that the top speed was Warp 3, and Scotty was working on getting them to Warp 4. But with Old Spock now in their timeline, with his knowledge, could he not allow the federation technology to immediately advance since he has over 100 years of knowledge in him that they are yet to discover?

2) Wall-E. This was beautifully done. I hope they do some sort of sequel.

3) Journey to the center of the Earth with Brendan Fraser. Light but goodhearted entertainment.

Having seen both the new Star Trek and new Xmen movie in the last few days I am undecided which I liked more. For me, both delivered what I wanted in the franchise, and I think each returned the series to something better then what it had been in the recent past.
        ---------------------
        sigpic
        Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

I am watching the first Terminator it is really cool in a retro way
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Watched the BSG miniseries

Comment

Well, last night I watched The Day After Tomorrow. It wasn't the most earth shattering experience, but it was more than mildly entertaining. Some of the scenes were pretty chilling, though.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Today I watched Aliens. And Predator.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  Well, last night I watched The Day After Tomorrow. It wasn't the most earth shattering experience, but it was more than mildly entertaining. Some of the scenes were pretty chilling, though.
                  LOL, love the play on words!

Watched "The Swarm" today. Nothing like an Irwin Allen classic disaster movie to liven up the day. Lots of name actors in it.
                  ---------------------
                  sigpic
                  Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

dose freaky friday count?? after all its body swapping!

Comment

I watched Farscape's Season 4 episode "Kansas".
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

i am currently watching the 1984 Dune movie it is awesome yeah!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched "Back to the Future" Only the first part, I might watch the other two in the weekend.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ghost Rider. better than most people give it credit for.
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                              Ghost Rider. better than most people give it credit for.
                              I am so sorry to tell you this but that movie blows ........, but Nicholas Cage is very hot ... literally
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                I am so sorry to tell you this but that movie blows ........, but Nicholas Cage is very hot ... literally
                                Not in everyone's opinion.

Today I watched Red Planet.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X