What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
    Seeing as monster films have been included - I watched Cloverfield for the first time. Not today, though. 'Twas Saturday night.
    Did you... like it?
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
      Did you... like it?
      I preferred the original.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I just watched Cloverfield as well. I had it on dvr for ages, and finally had a little time off today to kill. It was pretty good. Although why the monster seemed to be invincible, and never got hurt when fired upon was beyond me. Lets face it, if your flesh and blood, and an Abrhams tank fires a couple of high explosive rounds at you, you are toast. That was the hardest part to swallow about the movie.
        ---------------------
        sigpic
        Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

I haven't had the chance to watch anything for days. Although we watched Caprica on the weekend. It was interesting. I enjoyed it more than I thought. Now I have to wait a year to see any more.
          sigpic

Comment

After I log off, I am going to watch I, Robot.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              After I log off, I am going to watch I, Robot.
              I like that movie, I think it's underrated. Still, I hope they make some movies in the short future that will follow Asimov's original stories a little closer.

I just watched Star Trek III: The Search for Spock a couple of days ago (maybe the most underrated Trek movie), and I plan to rewatch Twelve Monkeys.
              "Yo, Adrian!" -Rocky in Rocky
              "That'll be the Day" -John Wayne in The Searchers

Comment

I watched Underworld last night and will probably watch Underworld: Evolution tonight. Hmmmm, I think I liked it better this time. I really liked it and I haven't watched it since it came out. I don't even think I watched evolution, so it will be new to me.
                sigpic

Comment

While it isn't a movie, I watched Fringe tonight. Man I love that show!
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Saw the Fifth Element.
                    ---------------------
                    sigpic

Comment

I watched Caprica today it is wonderful
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        I watched Caprica today it is wonderful
                        I watched Caprica two days in a row on the weekend and haven't watched any movies since, but today I'll watch Iron Man and tomorrow I'm out to see Watchmen.
                        sigpic

Comment

watchmen rules! but not sure if you know this, but don't go expecting x-men, it's more like dr stangelove with touches of bladerunner
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                          Quotes!
                          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                            watchmen rules! but not sure if you know this, but don't go expecting x-men, it's more like dr stangelove with touches of bladerunner
                            I'm glad to hear that as I don't want to watch copies of x-men, Wolverine will cover that next week. I also have to admit that I am not familiar with Dr. Strangelove and that I love Blade Runner
                            It's Iron Man time now....
                            sigpic

Comment

if you like bladerunner you'll probably like it.

think of it as a serious satire to the superhero movie genre and you'll be safe.
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                              Quotes!
                              - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                              - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                              sigpic

Comment

On the road for a couple of weeks work related. No time unfortunately for the true pleasures in life like participating in this forum, but did see some movies Cloverfield, Blade Runner (directors cut) and more.
                                ---------------------
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X