X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
    ^^Is that David James Elliott from JAG?

IHS
    Yes, and he looks terrible (although perhaps it is in character for the role). However, he is really slumming in this role - this miniseries is that bad.
    ---------------------
    sigpic
    Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

does Psych count ? cuz i watched that like everyday
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Today, I watched The Butterfly Effect. The first, and best one.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I am watching Darkman , that movie is crazy
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Children of men - Didn't like it. I thought it'd be better, more interesting but it wasn't. It was so dull.
            '- Your weapons are no match for ours! People of Mars, surrender!
            - Um, this isn't Mars. This is Earth.
            - Earth? Earth-with-nuclear-weapons Earth?
            - Yes.
            [long pause] - Friend!!'

Comment

Originally posted by diana6echo View Post
              Children of men - Didn't like it. I thought it'd be better, more interesting but it wasn't. It was so dull.
              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of my favourite movies. Frakkin' loved it!
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand, but to me it wasn't that good/interesting. It didn't stunned me ;P No harsh feelings^^
                - Yes.
                [long pause] - Friend!!'

Comment

Well i have been watching the BSG Miniseries a lot, my favorite ep i have to say, and i saw X-Men origins a couple weeks ago, and then the new Star Trek this weekend

KEEP IT CLEAN
                  Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                  Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

I finally got out to see the new Wolverine movie, and while apparently all the critics hated it, I loved it. To me, it explained the origins well, and it also seemed to do a bit of a reset moving Xmen away from the almost cartoonish atmosphere of the last movie, and made it a little more darker and dramatic.

There were some characters in this movie that did not appear in the either of the subsequent films (this movie is a prequel) so perhaps we will see them in the next release.

I am not saying the movie did not have a few flaws, but it was an action movie that I really enjoyed.
                    ---------------------
                    sigpic
                    Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Today, I saw Star Trek again at the theater.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        does Psych count ? cuz i watched that like everyday
                        I love Psych. Me and my girlfriend have been watching it about 2 episodes a night for 4 months, but lately it's been Sex and the City. Man I so fall asleep. Can't wait to get back to psych. Although we watched BSG and Caprica in between.

Originally posted by diana6echo View Post
                        Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I too love Children Of Men and still can't quite understand why some people don't at least like it as it is perfect in my opinion. But I do get it that it's too dark for some.

So back on topic I watched "3:10 To Yuma" a few days ago, it's not SciFi but anyway. And yesterday I watched the first DVD of Taken (the miniseries).
                        Haven't watched it since 2004 so it was nice to refresh my memories a little bit and I still love it.
                        sigpic

Comment

i watched The Grudge 3 today , that movie is crazy
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BJdavidLS View Post
                            I love Psych. Me and my girlfriend have been watching it about 2 episodes a night for 4 months, but lately it's been Sex and the City. Man I so fall asleep. Can't wait to get back to psych. Although we watched BSG and Caprica in between.

I too love Children Of Men and still can't quite understand why some people don't at least like it as it is perfect in my opinion. But I do get it that it's too dark for some.

that is a good movie , i wonder if it is happening today

So back on topic I watched "3:10 To Yuma" a few days ago, it's not SciFi but anyway. And yesterday I watched the first DVD of Taken (the miniseries).
                            Haven't watched it since 2004 so it was nice to refresh my memories a little bit and I still love it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BJdavidLS View Post
                              But I do get it that it's too dark for some.
                              Yeah it was dark and pretty depressing movie but I didn't attachted to the characters. I didn't care about them. And usuall it's the most important thing in movie - to understand and feel in the same way as ppl on the screen. No emotional remittance this time
                              But as I said, I'll watch it again and maybe then, I'll change my mind.

Ok, so today I watched Sexmission. It's a polish sf movie from 1984. And it's probably the best polish movie ever cos it's so universal. You can put that story everywhere and it will fit:
                              Two volunteers are undergoing the hibernation. During their sleep, a nuclear war is breaking out on the Earth and our daredevils are waking up in 2044. And it turns out that they are only men on the Earth, and women are ruling world.

Oh yeah, it's a sf comedy. A good point on males and females characters
                              - Yes.
                              [long pause] - Friend!!'

Comment

Not a movie.....but I just started "Supernatural". I'm on the 2nd DVD from S-1.

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X