What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blu-Ray: Predator

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Blu-Ray: Bumblebee

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Blu-Ray: Predator 2

Comment

Blu-Ray: Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Comment

DVD: Doctor Who: The Five Doctors

Comment

Mad Max
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Blu-Ray: Alien3

Comment

Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Blu-Ray: Universal Soldier

Comment

I finally got to see Avengers Endgame this past weekend. Been watching a superhero movie for Mother's Day since the first Avengers movie. Don't always get to watch on Mother's Day though.

Luckily I brought tissues with me. I also rewatched all the previous movies before hand. So glad I wasn't disappointed!
                      Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Blu-Ray: Alien: Resurrection

Comment

What We Do in the Shadows

Comment

Blu-Ray: Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

Comment

sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X