• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon Prime: Jason X

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays
    E
    veryone!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DVD: Freddy vs. Jason

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Theater:

Comment

VUDU:
          Solaris (2002)
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

DVD: Luciferina

Comment

DVD:
              Star Trek: Insurrection
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Blu-Ray: The Running Man

Comment

Marathon day:

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

DVD:
                    Spaceballs
                    I used to watch this as Star Wars 7. Now, I watch it as Star Wars 10.
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Blu-Ray: Strange Days

Comment

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Aladdin (1992)

Comment

DVD:
                            Star Trek: Nemesis
                            I wish they had let Geordi keep his regenerated eyes from the previous movie.
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Ready or Not

The Shape of Water

Comment

Blu-ray:
                                The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
                                Extended Edition
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X