What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix: What Happened to Monday
    Last edited by Alan; 18 August 2017, 05:57 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Blu-Ray: Doctor Who: Voyage of the Damned

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Theater- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Ender's Game (2013).
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Blu Ray
            Alien: Covenant
            Last edited by Annoyed; 27 August 2017, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Cinema: Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Comment

Netflix: The Circle

Comment

The Rocketeer (1991)
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Terminator 2: Judgment Day
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Blu-Ray: Doctor Who: The Day of the Doctor

Comment

zero gravity-staring-Khary Payton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSMT6XO6MQ0

it IS pretty good , an emotional ride, and that WAS the KING from the walking dead. there isn't much in the way of action, but it can put you in the shoes of someone discovering his humanity, all in all I give it a 7, flawed, but worth watching.

Comment

DVD: Downtime

Comment

DVD: Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

Comment

wonder woman, a good movie flawed in places, some times to a glairing degree, but good enough, all in all, I give it a 7 1/2-an 8, worth a watch, if you can over look the flaws, then you have one hell of a movie.

Comment

Starship Troopers: Traitor of Mars (2017) - 8/10.

Fifth overall in the Starship Troopers franchise, and the second CG animated film (following Starship Troopers: Invasion from 2012).

Twenty years into the Bug War, grizzled veteran Col. Johnny Rico (voiced by Caspar Van Dien) leads a rag tag squad of rookie Mobile Infantry troopers as they fight against a massive Bug incursion on Mars.

The CG animation is top notch, although the mo-cap isn't quite there. Still a rattling good yarn though.
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X