X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boxers or briefs Mr Phillips?

Comment

Lou and chicken
      I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Comment

I haven't seen SGU yet, but I love LDP
            The guy is an amazing actor.
            That he's good looking is just he icing on the cake.
            (Or was it the other way around?)
            Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
            My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Lou Diamond Phillips (and David Blue) is down to attend Collectormania, Milton Keynes on the weekend of May 27th-30th...although I believe that an announcement has gone up today on Showmasters Forum that the event will now only be 3 days long, the Sat, Sun and Monday...

http://collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=67779
              sigpic
              Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
              MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                Lou Diamond Phillips (and David Blue) is down to attend Collectormania, Milton Keynes on the weekend of May 27th-30th...although I believe that an announcement has gone up today on Showmasters Forum that the event will now only be 3 days long, the Sat, Sun and Monday...

http://collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=67779
                wow...Cool..

Comment

Originally posted by hirokung View Post
                  wow...Cool..

Sadly not so cool now..........he has had to cancel his appearance...

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/...howtopic=68680

Deeds xx
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                  MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

After seeing Lou Diamond Phillips at the Creation Con I thought I had to share my appreciation of a really warm and friendly guy. Goes to show how good an actor he is, playing the dour serious Colonel Telford, not like that at all in RL!

It was his first ever convention appearance and he was at home on the stage straight away. He was really entertaining and had lots of stories about his career over the years.

He was also really funny at the party held for the Gold pass folk. He was one of the judges for the table 'Centre piece' competition, and was totally fascinated by the skill that went into a wonderful model of the Destiny a guy had made. He was pointing to various sections saying, 'The gateroom is here...I suffocated here!' You'll all be glad to know that the Destiny won the competition!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      After seeing Lou Diamond Phillips at the Creation Con I thought I had to share my appreciation of a really warm and friendly guy. Goes to show how good an actor he is, playing the dour serious Colonel Telford, not like that at all in RL!

It was his first ever convention appearance and he was at home on the stage straight away. He was really entertaining and had lots of stories about his career over the years.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34620[/ATTACH]

He was also really funny at the party held for the Gold pass folk. He was one of the judges for the table 'Centre piece' competition, and was totally fascinated by the skill that went into a wonderful model of the Destiny a guy had made. He was pointing to various sections saying, 'The gateroom is here...I suffocated here!' You'll all be glad to know that the Destiny won the competition!
                      That's awesome! Why am I not surprised that Destiny won? I think it's the best ship of all Stargates.

Comment

LDP is a great actor and I love his work but I actually found the character of Colonel Telford to be slightly annoying I'm sorry to say...

Comment

Ok, Telford's whereabouts got confusing there toward the end. In the last few eps, was he on Destiny or on Earth?
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love Telford, he's such an arse. I can't imagine what would happen if he had been on the Destiny, IMO he'd be a much worse leader!
                            ~~~I like to see both sides of things~~~

Comment

Working...
                            X