Farscape Re-Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Chiana is still new to the show and we briefly met Stark. Rygel is annoying me at the moment so not much to report on him.
    When I was watching Farscape for the first time, Chiana was my favourite character. When I watched it the for the 2nd time, Aeryn became my instant favourite. I think you notice different things the second time around that totally changes your perception of the characters.

I also found Rygel annoying though, both times
    sigpic

Comment

Just finished the "Look at the Princess" 3-Parter from Season 2...pretty cool stuff, 3-Parter's are like movies really. D'Argo and Chiana are now hot and heavy and in the last moment John and Aeryn pass the comparability test...more to come I'm sure!

Best Line:
      D'Argo:"I've got some good news and some bad news"
      John:"What's the bad news?"
      D'Argo:"You're married"
      John:"What's the good news?"
      D'Argo:"Chiana and I are having great sex!"

sigpic

Comment

That 3-parter had a line that never ceases to make me laugh:
        "Better wed than dead"
        sigpic

Comment

D'Argo was in rare form during that episode, his one liners, John catching them in the act a couple times. The time he just sits down on the bed and starts talking to them while their in the moment...it really was a funny episode!
          sigpic

Comment

These episodes are a perfect example of Farscape's weirdness. Combining humour with ridiculous situations makes it quite enjoyable
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, I just finished Season 2...it was great! I'm sure I would be so anxious if I wasn't about to watch S3 E01 in 30 minutes. I was doing some work and off and on checking on my boys while watching so it was a bit choppy, either that or they really cut a lot of scenes out of the final episode!

Did Aeryn sleep with Crais? It kinda seemed like Aeryn was saying she was willing to do anything to save John, but I wasn't sure b/c I was a little busy while watching.

Also, was she beyond saving once she hit the ice water? I saw her go in, saw a memorial service, then she was frozen...seemed a bit choppy but I was a little busy.

Did I miss something or did it explain how Scorpious and his crew survived? I knew he didn't die, but I didn't really see how.
              sigpic

Comment

hehehe, best watch it again. (it's a great episode anyway, IMHO )

Spoiler:
                1.)nope, I don't think Aeryn slept w/ Crais. 2.) yup. no way to really save her at that point (i.e., yeah, she died). watch the deleted scenes for the next episode. 3.) Scorpius and co. are just there.
                sigpic

Comment

I think you should rewatch the episode without any interruptions. Its an amazing season finale!
                  sigpic

Comment

SO I've watched the first 7 episodes of Season 3, and it is still really good. I really don't think I ever watched much of Season 3 or 4 because I was off at college and didn't own a TV for the first few years so watched virtually no TV.

I already miss Zhaan!
                    Stark is strange, kinda cool, but maybe more annoying that Rygel!
                    Double Crichton is strange as well, I'm already ready for one of them to die!
                    Jool is kinda cool, I have hope for her character.
                    Last edited by Spimman; 06 July 2010, 06:21 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Jool was really annoying at first, but she kind of grew on me later on. Stark is just too weird sometimes.

I really liked the 2 Crichtons idea.
                      sigpic

Comment

Did Aeryn sleep with Crais? It kinda seemed like Aeryn was saying she was willing to do anything to save John, but I wasn't sure b/c I was a little busy while watching.
                        Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
                        1.)nope, I don't think Aeryn slept w/ Crais. [/SPOILERS]
                        Farscape S3 E08 "Green Eyed Monster"

Aeryn did sleep with Crais, John watched the video, ouch! Of course he doesn't know that she did it to save him...yet! I'm watching it right now.

**Correction**

I finished the episode and Talyn actually fabricated that video, so no they didn't sleep together.
                        Last edited by Spimman; 08 July 2010, 07:47 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol, tricky hey, it really gets you that video doesn't it. I think that's a fantastic episode.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Wonder why Talyn wants Aeryn so badly? Influence and desire from Crais? Just that he trusts her and she is Sebacian? The fact the she still has some of Pilots DNA and residual understanding of Leviathan physiology seems like the best answer.
                            sigpic

Comment

Wonder why Talyn wants Aeryn so badly? Influence and desire from Crais? Just that he trusts her and she is Sebacian? The fact the she still has some of Pilots DNA and residual understanding of Leviathan physiology seems like the best answer.
                              He's a jealous, unstable young kid, or in this case, a young Leviathan hybrid
                              sigpic

Comment

I think Talyn trusts Aeryn because Moya trusts her. Also, Aeryn was the first one Talyn let on board. Crais came on board after Aeryn. I think Crais' influence tainted his trust of Aeryn and then made him jealous. Crais was jealous of John for a long time. Crais had a thing for Aeryn for a while. It was obvious to me anyway.
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X