No announcement yet.

Farscape Re-Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched S3 E11 "Incubator" and really enjoyed getting the back story of Scorpious from his memories. Wondering if he'll start walking that line between good and bad guy...guess I'll know soon enough!
    sigpic

Comment

Arvo all.

I was out with the children yesterday and popped into Wow to see if they had Robin hood & Merlin for my 8yo boy, and I just happened to find the PKW for $5! guess who came away with a new dvd

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

$5, wow, what a deal! Enjoy!
        sigpic

Comment

So I'm finally finished my Re-watch. I absolutely LOVED Rygel in S4. His lines like in I Shrink, Therfore I Am:

Sikozu: Wake up. (no response) Hynerian, wake up!

Rygel: (sleepily imperious) My name isn't Hynerian. It's Rygel XVI. You - may call me Dominar.

Sikozu: (imperious and not sleepy) This is scarcely the time to obsess about how you're addressed. Look around you!

Rygel: (deeply weary) One more prison. So what? I've seen far worse.

Sikozu: Do you have any idea how small you are?

Rygel: You're not exactly a giant yourself.

Sikozu: (stridently) You have been reduced in size! You're hardly bigger than a filima bug now! (she pauses, and continues very softly, fearfully) Except... except this can't be happening.

Rygel: (heaving a jaded sigh) Can't it?

Sikozu: No... (heartened by the scientific impossibility of this nightmare) No - reduction by proportionately subtracting atoms would - leave our brains too simple to function.

Rygel: So? Maybe they just made all our atoms smaller.

Sikozu: (excited) But then we couldn't breathe normal sized air molecules don't you see? (breathing heavily) No. No this isn't happening because - it is not possible! (Rygel's wide awake now and hasn't got much use for this silly young eggheads denial of reality)

Rygel: Your brain isn't functioning. Do you think this is all just a hallucination? (sweetly) Do you like that explanation better? Hmm?

Sikozu: (uncertain) No... (loudly and irritated) But I simply cannot comprehend how- (Rygel begins talking over her and drowns her out)

Rygel: Neither can I. (Sikozu shuts up) Who cares? We're here. They did it. And that's that. You consider yourself intelligent?

Sikozu: (quietly arrogant) Yes -I - do.

Rygel: Then stop behaving like a child.

Sikozu: (furious) I am not a child!

Rygel: (firmly putting this one in her place) No - you're an infant! You've studied but you haven't experienced! You know nothing of life! (Sikozu's panting to vent her immature rage but she stops to ask with sharp disrespect)

Sikozu: And you do?

Rygel: (firmly, with dignity) I've been around long enough to know how ignorant I am. I don't assume the universe obeys my preconceptions. Hah! But I know a frelling fact when it hits me in the face.
          I love that entire scene.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Rygel is starting to show some redeeming qualities, I guess that will be something to look forward to. I'm finishing up Season 3 right now and then on to Season 4 and PKW! It's been a fun ride so far!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X