Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo in Cam 's locker at the End... (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowman37 View Post
    See the post above yours.
    did you stop to think that maybe your on her ignore
    sigpic
    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Actually, I think the entropic cascade failure hit Dr. Carter because she was from the mirror universe(Apophis has a beard, Teal'c has a beard which is actually quite similar to the one our Teal'c later adopted, the Jaffa wear strange clothes no other alternate Jaffa wears).
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        Actually, I think the entropic cascade failure hit Dr. Carter because she was from the mirror universe(Apophis has a beard, Teal'c has a beard which is actually quite similar to the one our Teal'c later adopted, the Jaffa wear strange clothes no other alternate Jaffa wears).
        thats where i got the Cam idea from he was from the Proper timeline
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          Or any of those Carters in "Ripple Effect". Or any of the other duplicates from other realities.
          But do we know how long they were all there? It's possible that it takes a certain amount of time before they get affected by temporal entropic cascade failure and that could even be dependent upon how close their reality is to "ours".
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            Or any of those Carters in "Ripple Effect". Or any of the other duplicates from other realities.
            one of Sams lines was that the need to get them back before it set in
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
              But do we know how long they were all there? It's possible that it takes a certain amount of time before they get affected by temporal entropic cascade failure and that could even be dependent upon how close their reality is to "ours".
              Well, they were there long enough for the good and bad SG1's to take a trip on the Odyssey and back, so it had to have been several days at the very least.

And it seems to me that with Dr. Carter in PoV, it started within maybe a day of her being in our reality.

EDIT:

Here's what Dr. Lee says about Entropic Cascade Failure (Snowman, you might want to read this, since it suggests the quantum mirror isn't the only thing that can possibly cause ECF):

LEE: And I'm thinking that the proximity of these realities in relation to each other may account for the absence of the, er, Entropic Cascade Failure. But, it still doesn't help us with the main problem: How do we reverse the process?
              Last edited by hedwig; 15 May 2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

True, but the quote also suggests that they don't know what causes it. Consequently, the notion of entropic cascade failure being a side effect of the Quantum Mirror is not unreasonable. I'm not saying it's right, but can you argue that it's unsound?

Comment

Maybe both what Lee said combined with some effects of the Quantum Mirror it's what's causing the entropic cascade failure, or maybe theese combined with other things we may never know of (like a combination of factors which would result into this cascade thing), or none of this is true and we are debating for nothing, but it's unlikely that none of this is true..
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone want a replica, I have a stack ready to ship each hand weathered and corners torn off to appear old. I do my best to match each one to exactly has the locker photo appeared on screen... http://www.stitchsloft.com/loft/sg-1...-locker-photo/
                    www.stitchsloft.com
                    For your out of this world prop and costume needs

sigpic
                    "THAT'S... Lt. Col, Errand Boy to you..." Lt. Col John Sheppard
                    www.scifihero.net

Comment

I admit I'm confused after having read these posts here - brrrrrrrrrr!
                      Trying to sort it all out.
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

Working...
                      X