Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
    Alaina won Portal Award for best supporting actress in television! Well deserved, she was absolutely amazing in SGU.

http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/868...al-awards.html
    Great news! She totally deserved the win!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Comment

Comment

In Toronto,

Alaina photobombing David Blue and I

http://www.flickr.com/photos/3324525...57624861530393

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
            Of course. I mean TJ is Destiny's only medic after all so of course she'll be there to make sure Varro is resting comfortably in his coma following several of Young's accidental falls on to Varro's face with his rifle butt.

ROFL!! Alan, you crack me up. I agree. Young has to fall on Varro really hard with that rifle butt. LMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kimmyg View Post
              ROFL!! Alan, you crack me up. I agree. Young has to fall on Varro really hard with that rifle butt. LMAO!!!
              Heehee.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                Heehee.
                I'm getting the itch for some more TJ and Young action. I guess I'll have to go watch that kiss in Earth or watch Common Descent and Epilogue again. Then again, I can just write another smut fic for my own pleasure. Hey Alan, you should swing back in to TJ/Young ship thread - Rein and I have a conversation on-going about their relationship. We need another perspective.

And anyone else who wants to join in come on over.

Comment

Alaina did a Q&A in Austin and I filmed it so I thought I would share

Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Congratulations to Alaina and her husband John for another healthy Huffman in the world. They welcomed Lincoln Julius Huffman on December 15th.

Follow this link for more: http://lockerz.com/s/165369230

Comment

Hopefully, subject to work commitments, I'll be meeting Alaina Huffman at Inva2ion in May.
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Started a few games here are the Stargate related ones
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...vies-1st-to-50
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Reunion:

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                            Reunion:

That Picture looks like it was taken at Inva2ion at the Renaissance Hotel during the Saturday night party...
                            I was there. And it was a cool event.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Alaina Huffman tweeted:

I can't
                              #Prince #listen #RIP
                              https://twitter.com/AlainaHuffman/st...00832205258752

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Happy New Year, everybody! We're having a terrific start to 2018 (our 9th year!!) with our monthly party at Ferreira Fest where we celebrate the acting career of Louis Ferreira and follow up with his friends and chosen charities. We have the 2018 Birthday Project, an exclusive interview with Alaina Huffman (TJ on Stargate Universe), the start of a new Reading Series and a new photo documentary by Jeff Cathrow, screencaps, photos and so much more! Grab a pineapple drink at our virtual bar and come on in!

Comment

Working...
                                X