Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Captain

Default Re: Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation *Spoilers for SGU*

After rewatching Air III, I think my favourite picture of TJ/Alaina is the little smug smile she gave Telford after doping him to the gills It's the "Just wait for it, you'll see why you don't screw with me!" smirk.

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

Default Re: Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation *Spoilers for SGU*

"spoilers for water"
    Spoiler:

TJ got a command the ship while young and scott were off world she delt with the sand bugs with ease.

I gotta say more and more I am really enjoying the TJ character and Alaina's acting. Loved her in last night's ep!

So hope you don't mind my stopping by to announce a couple of Women of the Gate updates:

Holiday Open House

We're celebrating the ladies of Stargate over the holiday period from 20th December to 3rd January - artwork, vids, fics and fic recs all welcome!

2010 Ficathon/Artwork Challenge

We're considering a 'First Seasons' theme for the next ficathon/artwork challenge. Take part in the poll (you may need to be a LJ member to press the buttons but you can always leave a comment if you're not) and let us know what you think and how you'd like it to run.

You can find out all about both at Women of the Gate

he found out some of TJ's back story in "time"

Here's my contribution to this thread!

Thanks to Hiccups for the original smiley,

and just for kicks, i know TJ is officialy "with/not with" Young, but over in the Riley thread we joked about him being hurt all the time and the potential for a ship there sooo...

May we see more TJ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Alaina was the Maxim Monday girl:
    Scroll down to the bottom under Features and Faces:http://www.foxnews.com/
    I know the Maxim photo shoot is not new but it's cool to see someone from Stargate on the home page of Fox News!

(Although, from my perspective Stargate was already sexy).

TJ Featurette:

Strong Female Characters

From the official Stargate.MGM.com website.

Spoilers for SGU S1!

finally found a TJ thread!!!! yay... she is becoming my fav character in SGU even did a few icons with caps i found here

and 2 headers

i hope this is the right place to post it let me know please... and i'll delete my entry
    it is all snurchable feel free to take them

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    finally found a TJ thread!!!! yay... she is becoming my fav character in SGU even did a few icons with caps i found here
    <respectfully snipped for size> see original post for lovely art works i hope this is the right place to post it let me know please... and i'll delete my entry
    it is all snurchable feel free to take them
    Hi there!

I agree that TJ is becoming one of my favorites! And I would think that this is the right place

Thanks for sharing!

Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

Got to give respect to Alaina for tweeting though the birth of her 3rd child!
    Last edited by Madwelshboy; December 8th, 2009 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Got to give respect to Alaina for tweeting though the birth of the 3rd child!
    http://twitter.com/alainahuffman/statuses/6472289874

I have the nicest nurse! We have just been chatting away;-) water broke about an hour ago, contractions are getting strong, may order drugs!

30 mins ago ....wow

Mighty Avenger - Moderator Madwelshboy's Avatar
    Somewhere between the lab and labour ward

http://twitter.com/alainahuffman/status/6473564655

6 cm... Contractions r strong, just got the epidural! Awww anytime now! Sorry if it's TMI y'all;-)
    6 minutes ago from Twitterrific

The baby is here

"Awww that was nice! Baby is healthy and lovely! Welcome My baby girl Charley-Jane."
    http://twitter.com/alainahuffman/status/6475786087

Here's the first picture of the beautiful Alaina with her baby girl Charley-Jane
    http://twitpic.com/sribs

ewwwww way too much info But congrats to Alaina

And love the artwork Rachel

TJ is starting to become a favourite of mine too, she's the only one I haven't become annoyed at yet I think.....No wait, I don't think I've become annoyed at Eli yet Well TJ and Eli haven't annoyed me yet

Charley-Jane just looks gorgeous, and Alaina... has she just been through child-birth? *phew* Congrats to her and hubby... what a special Chrissy present.

Quote Originally Posted by Andron View Post
    Here's the first picture of the beautiful Alaina with her baby girl Charley-Jane
    http://twitpic.com/sribs
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwesomeness