Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Default Re: Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation *Spoilers for SGU*

Quote Originally Posted by amz_123 View Post
    Spoiler:
    It shows it in this promo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbBhvpFqUoo at 1:57, it's Colonel Young and I'm pretty sure it's on the Destiny, I got vibes it was him she was protecting in that talk in the Pilot...
    Spoiler:
    I also got that vibe in the Pilot. But since Young had a wife, i wasn't sure they were going for it.

Earth Symbol Re: Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation *Spoilers for SGU*

I think Alaina is gorgeous. My favorite so far is in "Air, Pt. 3" right after she gives Telford the sedative, she gives him this devilish little "gotcha" smile. It's awesome!

Default Re: Tamara Johansen/Alaina Huffman Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation *Spoilers for SGU*

Props to the TPTB for the femine touch - I actually looked up the Airforce uniform regs on Studs and Earrings lol

Strange, in the pilot, at one point, with her hair style, she reminded me of Scarlett Johansson, and later we learned that her character's last name was... Johansen... Tell me it's a coincidence.

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

Default Interesting SGU Lookalike

I've dusted off my copy of 'Mass Effect' out of boredom recently, and started playing.

Has anybody noticed the similarity between TJ, with her strange hairdo and the asari characters in M.E.?

Here's some pictures, that don't do the similarity 100% confidence, but play the game and interact with some of them, particularly Alestia and you'll see what I mean

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Liara_T%27Soni

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Fil...tiaiallis4.png

Default Re: Interesting SGU Lookalike

Not really seein it
    Quote Originally Posted by aretood2 View Post
    Jelgate is right

Lieutenant Colonel

Default Re: Interesting SGU Lookalike

nahh me neither.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/1...n-is-pregnant/

by Darren Sumner

Alaina Huffman 4Stargate Universe co-star Alaina Huffman is pregnant, the actress told SCI FI PI — the Australian broadcaster’s official Web site — today.

The show is heading into its final week of filming for the first season. So with production on a hopeful second season gearing up in February, will the show’s writers include the pregnancy in Lt. Johansen’s storyline — or shoot around it?

“You have to watch,” Huffman smiled. “I think every actor on the Stargate franchise has had one or more kids. [The writers] know what they are doing, and they know how to deal with it. I can’t give away spoilers whether we are or are not going to entertain that possibility. You’ve just got to keep watching!”

Stargate’s last pregnancy was Rachel Luttrell’s, which was turned into an on-going storyline in Atlantis’s final two seasons. But others, such as Amanda Tapping’s maternity leave during the start of SG-1’s ninth season, were written around (in that case, with a 5-episode leave of absence).

awesome

Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Arga View Post
    Strange, in the pilot, at one point, with her hair style, she reminded me of Scarlett Johansson, and later we learned that her character's last name was... Johansen... Tell me it's a coincidence.
    It's a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/1...n-is-pregnant/

by Darren Sumner

Alaina Huffman 4Stargate Universe co-star Alaina Huffman is pregnant, the actress told SCI FI PI — the Australian broadcaster’s official Web site — today.

The show is heading into its final week of filming for the first season. So with production on a hopeful second season gearing up in February, will the show’s writers include the pregnancy in Lt. Johansen’s storyline — or shoot around it?

“You have to watch,” Huffman smiled. “I think every actor on the Stargate franchise has had one or more kids. [The writers] know what they are doing, and they know how to deal with it. I can’t give away spoilers whether we are or are not going to entertain that possibility. You’ve just got to keep watching!”

Stargate’s last pregnancy was Rachel Luttrell’s, which was turned into an on-going storyline in Atlantis’s final two seasons. But others, such as Amanda Tapping’s maternity leave during the start of SG-1’s ninth season, were written around (in that case, with a 5-episode leave of absence).

awesome
    OH DEAR GOD......I hope not Please please I'm begging, please for the love of sanity DO NOT under any circumstance write the pregnancy into the storyline, shoot around it, hide her behind anything, Just please don't write it in...I'm begging *gets down on knees and starts begging*

Right, the reason I came in here in the first place

I wasn't sure about TJ when I saw her in the first couple of eps. But after seeing her in the last two, especially Air part 3
    Spoiler:
    when she sedated Telford when he was in Young's body is bringing me round to her. Looks like she is gonna be a don't mess with me when it comes to anything medical kind of medic
    I hope we get to see more of her in the coming weeks, to learn more about her
    Spoiler:
    why she was leaving her job (yes I know you saw the spoilers Jel so shut up )
    So here's hoping w see more development for TJ. I think she could become a really good character given the right kind of development.

Darkness caps
    Spoiler:

can i steal some of those caps ??

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    can i steal some of those caps ??
    Aye sure, help yourself. It's why I post them I also have caps from all the Air eps

Once the DVD's are released I'll have better quality caps

Air part 1 caps
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    Aye sure, help yourself. It's why I post them I also have caps from all the Air eps

Once the DVD's are released I'll have better quality caps
    i got them thanks

Air part 2 caps
    Spoiler:

Air part 3 caps
    Spoiler:

Guess who got an automatic shuttle pass hehe

Save Mallozzi's Mailbag!

That was totally unpredictable, don't you think.