• Show
Clear All

how do you put a character up for it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
      I got Amann as uber sued >_< 67 as the score

http://www.ponylandpress.com/results.php
      I don't think he is...it's just a stupid quiz, don't pay attention to it.

I'm taking it for me character right now, let's see what it gives her...
      Last edited by Alteran of Atlantis; 26 September 2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

great chapters and cant wait for another and for your spin off war of gods and men.

i rule startegic games

Comment

Okay, that test is officially bogus. I've tried as hard as I can to make sure my character Atlantea isn't a Mary Sue and it gave her 115. *falls on her as laughing* That's hilarious.

Comment

John Smith from Stargate : Wraith wars got

Your Mary Sue Score: 37
            36-55 points: Mary-Sue. Your character needs some work in order to be believable. But despair not; you should still be able to salvage her with a little effort. Don't give up.
            sigpic

Comment

there is a new chapter in the works, but will take a little bit to write it. Plus my own life is getting in the way with all the college and work.
              sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/29/Golden_Dawn

finally got the chapter written. And so it begins.....the war

*ques the babylon 5 season 3 theme....*
                sigpic

Comment

very good bud.

the only problem for me was that it went slow at one point then suddenly picked up speed. it would have been nicer, and made the chapter longer, if you had made it take a little bit longer by making the deceit Janilius played more bvious to the reader but managed to hide it from Amann.

for example you could have had Janilius on his own as he placed some of the Protoss beacons in where their locations, and let us see what is going through his head as he places the beacons, and from here you could have seen an innocent Kauri child see him and ask what he's doing Janilius could have replied something like leaving a present or something.

that is merely an example

EDIT : other than the sudden acceleration of the story i liked this chapter alot
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                    very good bud.

the only problem for me was that it went slow at one point then suddenly picked up speed. it would have been nicer, and made the chapter longer, if you had made it take a little bit longer by making the deceit Janilius played more bvious to the reader but managed to hide it from Amann.

for example you could have had Janilius on his own as he placed some of the Protoss beacons in where their locations, and let us see what is going through his head as he places the beacons, and from here you could have seen an innocent Kauri child see him and ask what he's doing Janilius could have replied something like leaving a present or something.

that is merely an example

EDIT : other than the sudden acceleration of the story i liked this chapter alot
                    in a way, that was intentional I wanted it to spiral out of control, to overload the reader to the point where they go "WOAH! HOLY CRAP! THE UNIVERSE IS GONNA END!" Just like the situation is spiraling out of control, so does the story
                    sigpic

Comment

okay understood
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah, that was my intent I wanted this chapter to be epic hehe
                        sigpic

Comment

yeah, that was my intent I wanted this chapter to be epic hehe
                          Well you did a good job.

Comment

To those who are waiting for an update, ill try to write one. Right now, i got the swine flu. I just am drained of most of my energy.
                            sigpic

Comment

To those who are waiting for an update, ill try to write one. Right now, i got the swine flu. I just am drained of most of my energy.
                              Aww rage, I Know a good few who got it and it isnt that nice

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Uh oh?! SWINE FLU!!!! *calls Dr Bekectt on intercomm* Dr Beckett to Amann's quarters STAT!!!

I also wanted to pop in and say thatm both Taelira, her people (her mother even scares ME even though I created her ), Galadriel is perfect you got her down good and you would have done Ishanna proud for is'ta's protrayal, though you do need to come to chat so we can chat over next chapter....

Keep it up I really like it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X