Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone spoil season five for me please? (Sorta..)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone spoil season five for me please? (Sorta..)

So... Since realising that season five is the last one of SGA, () I've been thinking more and more about what a sixth season would've/should've been like. And I've been puttering around the site and reading bits and pieces about what people liked and disliked about season five, and various ideas have started popping up in my head. Now, up till now, I've never felt the urge to engage in fan-fiction of any sort, never read it either, but now I have a fairly strong inclincation to write down some of these ideas, possible in an episodic form...I think...

Anyway, I realise I'm fairly seriously handicapped by the fact that I haven't seen the fifth season, and probably won't in in the immediate future! So, here is my slightly odd request:

I'm looking for a summary of the most important plot points from season five. Such as...oh...who has been promoted, or left, or died. And how the wraith were being dealt with, and were there any new races I should know about, or new characters. I don't really want to read all the individual episode threads, and completely spoil the season for watching, but if there were any storylines that seemed underdeveloped and had potential, that too would be interesting.

Of course, I could get part way though, read it over, and then think "Oh my goodness, this is terrible"...but I'd like to at least try.

Help please?

Spoiler:
    woolsy got keller pregnant

ronon's wig got caught in the door of one of the puddle jumpers

mckay married sheppard

teyla disappeared sometime after season 2

lorne painted another picture of the city and sold it to todd

todd then showed the wraith. and the wraith stop fighting and became artists
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Aaaaaaaaand I forgot that it's not after 12 in some parts of the world. <headdesk>

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
        Aaaaaaaaand I forgot that it's not after 12 in some parts of the world. <headdesk>
        Please realize that none of what the previous poster said is true.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          I picked up on that.

Funny stuff, though...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            goes without saying LOL

it was april 1st
            Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 02 April 2009, 06:41 PM. Reason: making things more clear

Comment

okay, you asked for it so heres the whole scoop on season 5

-they rescued teyla from todd
              -kellar almost got turned into a hive ship
              -ronan became a wraith worshiper
              -replicator elizabeth and her acension seeking possey uploafd themselves into subspace only to return to replicator form to be frozen in space
              -mckay gets infected by an organism that almost kills him
              -teyla becomes todd's queen and helps him gain power
              -our asgards long lost bretheren storm atlantis and take mckay and daniel hostage after they discover januses secret lab and then are forced to activate a device that makes active stargates blow up.
              -SGA-1 are put on trial for a bunch of bull **** charges by the humans of the PG
              -michael tries to storm atlantis and steal teylas baby but finally gets what he deserves
              -mckay and kellar go to earth only to almost be frozen to death
              -mckay and kellar join the mile high club together
              -kellar switches bodies with some theif and tries to kill zelanka
              -a superhive powered by a zpm kicks the crap out of 2 304s and then goes to earth forcing atlantis, with 3 zpms, to fly to earth and eliminate them
              -the season and series ends with atlantis landed in sanfransisco bay next to the golden gate bridge, cloaked of course.
              STARGATE ROCKS

THERE IS NO BETTER SHOW

Comment

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by stargater1990 View Post
                okay, you asked for it so heres the whole scoop on season 5

-they rescued teyla from todd
                -kellar almost got turned into a hive ship
                -ronan became a wraith worshiper
                -replicator elizabeth and her acension seeking possey uploafd themselves into subspace only to return to replicator form to be frozen in space
                -mckay gets infected by an organism that almost kills him
                -teyla becomes todd's queen and helps him gain power
                -our asgards long lost bretheren storm atlantis and take mckay and daniel hostage after they discover januses secret lab and then are forced to activate a device that makes active stargates blow up.
                -SGA-1 are put on trial for a bunch of bull **** charges by the humans of the PG
                -michael tries to storm atlantis and steal teylas baby but finally gets what he deserves
                -mckay and kellar go to earth only to almost be frozen to death
                -mckay and kellar join the mile high club together
                -kellar switches bodies with some theif and tries to kill zelanka
                -a superhive powered by a zpm kicks the crap out of 2 304s and then goes to earth forcing atlantis, with 3 zpms, to fly to earth and eliminate them
                -the season and series ends with atlantis landed in sanfransisco bay next to the golden gate bridge, cloaked of course.

you told him the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  Spoiler:

you told him the truth
                  She genuinely wanted it, honest!

Adds Gateworld to the growing list of forums where she's been taken for a bloke...

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
                    She genuinely wanted it, honest!

Adds Gateworld to the growing list of forums where she's been taken for a bloke...
                    Join the club. All us long term memebers have done that at some point.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

cowpants syndrome

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Join the club. All us long term memebers have done that at some point.
                        I'm one who usually automatically assumes everyone is female unless their username is really obvious.

Ah, what happened in season five. THEY SPACED ELIZABETH. Like, with no moral repercussions or anything. John Sheppard was really sad. You could see his woobie face.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          I'm one who usually automatically assumes everyone is female unless their username is really obvious.
                          Been there. I remember angering one poster because I actually thought she was male based on her posting style.
                          Ah, what happened in season five. THEY SPACED ELIZABETH. Like, with no moral repercussions or anything. John Sheppard was really sad. You could see his woobie face.
                          Are you sure or is that your Sparky bias?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Are you sure or is that your Sparky bias?
                            I have indisputable proof.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              woolsy got keller pregnant

ronon's wig got caught in the door of one of the puddle jumpers

mckay married sheppard

teyla disappeared sometime after season 2

lorne painted another picture of the city and sold it to todd

todd then showed the wraith. and the wraith stop fighting and became artists
                              Brilliant!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X