Why not ? THE CHOCOLATE THREAD !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
    be glad it wasn't sugar-free chocolates....

those tend to be sweetened with all-natural sugar alcohols which don't affect blood glucose levels because they don't require insulin to metabolize....but they have a shall we say rather unfortunate side effect when consumed to excess like that
    No, no, it was genuine chocolate with sugar, but made with fresh milk instead of milk powder and I can assure you, you can taste the difference

and this is my last contribution to this thread today:

enjoy
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I know they couldn't've been...I was just saying be glad they weren't sugar free chocolates otherwise you might've found yourself for at least a good half the day reigning as Queen mi_guard of the Big White Throne Room.....

Comment

I so would like to eat a piece of this cake (black forest)

does this count too?
        Grimm returns October 24
        sigpic

Comment

I had a hot chocolate drink today, I needed something, driving around town with my brother, I needed a treat!
          sigpic

Comment

today when I went shopping in the grocery there was at the entrance a stand of one of the best chocolate brands in Switzerland presenting some of their new limited editions of chocolates. One was chocolate with fleur de sel and caramel but I tried another which was with blue berries. Really good
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              today when I went shopping in the grocery there was at the entrance a stand of one of the best chocolate brands in Switzerland presenting some of their new limited editions of chocolates. One was chocolate with fleur de sel and caramel but I tried another which was with blue berries. Really good
              drools...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                I had a hot chocolate drink today, I needed something, driving around town with my brother, I needed a treat!
                your bro drives you to drink eh?

Comment

My grandmother gave me a chocolate bar earlier this week. Alas, it was all gone the same day. And now I am chocolate-less. Ohh...the agony, the horror, the humanity of it all !
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I can't believe this old dinosaur of a thread is still here. Deep in the archives, but still.....I expected it have gone the way of the dodo ages ago. (Deleted by the ravages of time.) But it's still here.....so, if you wish to discuss the brown gold of yummy ness, please do. I am desperate need of some, so I'm going now.
                    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

chocolate Easter eggs....

Comment

Working...
                      X