• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not ? THE CHOCOLATE THREAD !!!

I just couldn't help it !
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

Gimme Gimme Gimme GIMME!!!!

A friend gave me some of that Green and Black's chocolate for my birthday. It's wondeful, organic, dark chocolate, very strong. It was gorgeous.

I bet the next person to post on here will be Greg
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Ah chocolate. Something I am very familiar with seeing I'm Belgian.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      Today Is Yesterdays Tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Icegod
        Ah chocolate. Something I am very familiar with seeing I'm Belgian.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
        Belgian choc!!! I love that stuff. I lived in belgium when I was very little, and I had my first chocolate there. Real, Belgian chocolate

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

btw..totally OT..but I have this memory of a theme park, on the bordes of Belgium and Luxembourg, that was about fairy stories..it had a giant that told stories and his head went up and down..is it still there? Or did I imagine it?
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

My husband was on a business trip to Europe last Spring and brought back chocolates from Luxembourg which was the most incredible chocolates I've ever tasted! There is nothing like it in the States. Sadly, the box is long gone so I have no brand name, but you Europeans are so LUCKY!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

But it gets better, you see in Holland we have 'Sinterklaas'.
            Don't ask, it's a Dutch Cultural Thing....
            Anyway, at Sinterklaas you get Chocolate letters.
            (90 % of the time the first letter of your name)

I got two this year...yum !!!
            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Nothing compares to Swiss chocolate!! Which is the best in the world!
              sigpic
              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                Gimme Gimme Gimme GIMME!!!!

A friend gave me some of that Green and Black's chocolate for my birthday. It's wondeful, organic, dark chocolate, very strong. It was gorgeous.

I bet the next person to post on here will be Greg
                THOSE CHOCOLATES ARE DELICIOUS!!!! My parents got me chocolate for Sinterklaas

Anyways...that I missed the start of this great thread was because of dinnertime.

General Greg - Defender of Chocolate!
                Signed,

Gregorius
                Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                  But it gets better, you see in Holland we have 'Sinterklaas'.
                  Don't ask, it's a Dutch Cultural Thing....
                  Anyway, at Sinterklaas you get Chocolate letters.
                  (90 % of the time the first letter of your name)

I got two this year...yum !!!
                  I got 1 chocolate letter and a bag filled with chocolate
                  Signed,

Gregorius
                  Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                  Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                    I got 1 chocolate letter and a bag filled with chocolate
                    I also got a bag filled with chocolate from Nikolaus/Sinterklaas or however you wanna call him..... (but no chocolate letters...how cool is that? I want a chocolate letter, too Good reason to move to Holland )

YAY!!!! I love chocolate! I'm addicted!

Comment

I used to live in Iowa and at one of the malls in Des Moines (called Valley West Mall I think... I can't remember for sure) there was this Belgian chocolate shop and you could get authentic belgian chocolate there. I believe there were only a few stores like it around the nation. It was indeed some of the best chocolate I've ever had.
                      But in terms of chocolate you can find anywhere in the States, one of the best, in my opinion, are Hershey's Symphony bars. Very rich...

Comment

those massive chocolate letters are really good.
                        wish i new where to get them here. used to get mine on an international fair at my former school.

here in germany my favorite chocolate is from the "Lindt" brand, it's swiss actually. (especially the one called lindor). Eating lots and lots right now.
                        Last edited by PlaZ; 06 December 2004, 01:41 PM.
                        You deepfry it - i eat it

Comment

I absolutely love chocolate. There are some really nice chocolate shops in the malls near my house. I avoid those shops like the plague because once I get a little bit of chocolate, it's virtually impossible to stop buying the stuff. It's too damn good not to get tons of it everytime you go to the chocolate shops!

Comment

LOL. A chocolate thread! So much chocolate, so little time.
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a triple chocolate cake that it sitting not 4 feet away from me right now and it is screaming my name......saying yooey, ya know ya want me.....*resists its charm*....you can't deny my chocolaty goodness......three layers of yummy delicious chocolatey goodness just waiting for you to *resists some more*.....come and *pounces on cake and devours!!!*
                              wha?!? ohh exspektd may oo resisht?!?*gulp* I mean come on!! ITS CHOCOLATE FCOL!!

Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Working...
                              X