• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lego Stargate?

Would make an awesome videogame. Agree?

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
    I actually agree. I mean if Lego Indiana Jones worked well i think a Stargate Lego game would be totally cool.
    I would buy it no questions asked.

Comment

some decent sets wouldn't be out of the question, either. Amateurs have been able to make good models of characters from Halo, so it's definitely doable. A video game would be good, but they'd have to tone down the wraith, more than likely, and maybe take a few liberties with goa'uld symbiotics and how they take over hosts.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
        Agree.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

never gunna happen, the company that makes the lego games, travelers tales was bought by warner bros while back. My mate works for them an said its never gunna happen

Comment

Originally posted by JamesRobbo9886 View Post
            never gunna happen
            True, Stargate isn't well know enough for LEGO-ization.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

I'd buy right now.......Lego Star Wars was kewl....Stargate Lego would be Awesome Vid Game...*Starts Chanting*

Stargate Lego!!!
              Stargate Lego!!!
              Stargate Lego!!!
              Stargate Lego!!!
              Stargate Lego!!!

Comment

I don't think a Lego stargate videogame would ever happen. But, I have seen what some people have built out of legos. All of which looked really cool.
                F-302
                BC-303
                BC-304
                Puddle jumper
                Ancient warship
                Hatak
                I think that if regular ol people can do this, then Lego company should.
                Kids would buy sets out of overall coolness. We would buy them because we love stargate (and I love legos)

by commander of the uss capricorn

Comment

But... lego graphics are soo gamecube level, thats last gen. That cant be all that hard or expensive to program.

Id buy a lost city lego game. Lego f302's shooting at lego Alkesh = awesome. Little blocks flying everywhere. Hahahahaha

Comment

The silly humor that lego games carry would fit perfectly to stargate.

seriously...

Comment

sure. sounds good.
                      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that a Lego stargate would be awesome, it would combined my love for both of them into something that is greater than awesome!!!

Comment

It would be brilliant, the Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Batman Lego games were all great fun. Sadly I doubt it will ever happen, ah well.

Comment

Actually some one has already started!

http://www.sg1archive.com/forums/ind...howtopic=13333

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/28559

The above is the 304. Also got some other random pics.
                            Last edited by SG-18; 01 October 2009, 04:28 PM.
                            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
                            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by JamesRobbo9886 View Post
                              never gunna happen, the company that makes the lego games, travelers tales was bought by warner bros while back. My mate works for them an said its never gunna happen
                              lmao, yeah and I know people in the democratic party that said the same about Barrack Obama becoming president..
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                              X