The Blue Stone in lost tribe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blue Stone in lost tribe

Remember when sheppard came into the Janus lab and was looking at an odd egg shaped blue stone? Well i was surfing crazy conspiracy sites and saw this http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...annunaki13.htm Something about a blue stone of atlantis connecting the ancients with Ireland and lead to a place of enlightenment thru the gate. Might be a good SGA story in there somewhere.

Do you have a screen shot of the stone. I don't recall it. Are you sure it wasn't the Ancient long-range communication stones?

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
      Do you have a screen shot of the stone. I don't recall it. Are you sure it wasn't the Ancient long-range communication stones?
      He is because thats what alerted the Asgard to begin with, well Keller picked it up i think but still, i cant remeber but it is a communications stone.

Comment

I belive this is your blue stone .
        It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
        -Dexter-

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
          Something about a blue stone of atlantis connecting the ancients with Ireland and lead to a place of enlightenment thru the gate. Might be a good SGA story in there somewhere.
          Oh God, I'd love that (due to me being Irish) and I want more mythological links, like SG-1 had.
          Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

That did not look like the stones used in the other communication device..

Comment

Indeed, it appears to be larger than the long-range communication stones.
              Whatever the ancients can do we can, eventually, do better.

Comment

creepy

sigpic
                Sig made by squirrely1
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
                *PM me if you clicked on that link*

Comment

Odd. For those of you who don't remember, it was on some transparent stands beside the desk that Rodney was working on. Sheppard doesn't actually look at it, but its in the background when he starts talking about how weird the wall is.

Comment

Who knows. There has been so many Ancient devices never explained.

Comment

Working...
                    X