Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hex (817)

Spoiler:
    IT’S FREAKY FRIDAY FOR CHLOE AND LOIS WHEN DC CHARACTER ZATANNA APPEARS — At Chloe’s (Allison Mack) birthday party, a mysterious magician named Zatanna (guest star Serinda Swan) grants Chloe’s wish to be more like Lois (Erica Durance) and switches the two into each other’s bodies. Zatanna searches for her father’s book of spells so she can conjure up his spirit but not before also granting Clark (Tom Welling) his deepest wish.

Pretty good episode tonight. The end was really cool IMO.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It was a cool episode. Erica Durance and Allison Mack were really good.

The show's been better since they finally got the Lana stuff out of the way.
      Last edited by Shan Bruce Lee; 28 March 2009, 08:37 AM.
      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

yeah pretty good...always nice to see more erica durance...so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!
        the end was freaking fantastic though...hopefully this means we get more
        Spoiler:
        JUSTICE LEAGUE in our future

Comment

I really enjoyed the episode. Zantanna's intoduction was well done - hopefully well see more of here. Was nice to see some green arrow action after so long, TPTB havent really used the character to its full potensial this year. The end was great! hopefully we'll get more JL action, tho i doubt we will untill the season finale.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
            yeah pretty good...always nice to see more erica durance...so fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!!!
            the end was freaking fantastic though...hopefully this means we get more
            Spoiler:
            JUSTICE LEAGUE in our future
            Yes! The Justice League and Chloe calling it the Watchtower... I'm pretty sure that's the first Watchtower reference.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I thought Serinda Swan did a good job as Zantanna. I'm glad that Oliver was in this episode; it seems like he hasn't been in a lot of episodes. I thought the ending was great.

Spoiler:

I also hope there's more Justice League in the future.

Comment

Hey! I just watched Hex and I thought it was a fantastic episode! Finally we got to see a little more Lois, Oliver and Green Arrow action and although it was obviously a filler episode it was great! But
                Spoiler:
                I couldn't help but notice that one of the promo pics that was released didn't make it in the episode. The one with Lois, half-scared, hugging Jimmy. Given that Aaron Ashmore wasn't at all in the episode could it be possible it's from one of the future eps? Or was it a deleted scene?
                sigs by Rachel-Kree, josiane and finally me too!
                Thank you!

"The true nature of a man is decided in the battle between his conscious mind and the desires of his subconscious." - Shifu, Absolute Power
                Videos:
                YouTube/Imeem
                Stargate SG.1, Sam and Jack, Sanctuary...

Comment

Brilliant episode. It was part fuller part setting things up for the doomsday confrontation we are all waiting for at the end of the season.
                  Offically declaring the watchtower open for business was good. And this was my first introduction to the Zantanna's and the character was brilliant, acted brilliantly and the actress is beautiful. Hope we see her again as some point.

Nice twist the whole becoming a other person in that it was not a body swap thing. Thought the farther sacrifice although down well, was a tad generic.

Comment

This was a good episode, but I was very disappointed. I was hoping to see more of the Jimmy/Chloe story line.
                    Spoiler:
                    At the end where Clark and Chloe talk about Moving on. I don't care who you are. Nobody gets over a divorce that easy.

I really hope they work it out!

"Yes Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry!" ~Sheppard
                    (one of my favourite lines)

Comment

I won't endorse the magical arts but Zatana was an intresting character in the animated series and the plot was very well written here. I also must applaud the acting by the actor playing Cloe in Lois' body. The mannerism were the same. I enjoyed it.

Comment

When Chloe said "Watchtower" I fangirl squeeled. So hoping with a Season 9 confirmed we get to see more of Justice League. A spin off with JL would be even better!

Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I thought it was a kinda strange ep, though Erica did an amazing job getting the moving/facial/vocal changes right.
                          I'm really excited to see more JL too!! Its been too long...

Dont be sad, Pluto, I'm not a planet either.

Comment

I thought this was one of the strongest episodes of the season, second only to Legion. THis episode had the right mix of humour, drama, and action (or in Clark's case inaction). The rooftop scene was one of the funniest Smallville scenes ever, and then there's Clark dialing 911. To quote an old Smallville villain (or freak of the week) "genius" (If you know who I'm refering to then you watch too much Smallville).
                            Last edited by ReFRidgerator; 29 October 2009, 02:45 PM. Reason: correction
                            For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. -Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Working...
                            X